Last Updated on
Are you facing any problems related caller tune in Vodaphone, then you should go through this blog which will help you to tackle your problems related caller tunes for Vodaphone users.
How to activate caller tune on your Mobile number having Vodaphone Sim:
CallerTune is a means of entertainment for the people who try to reach you by calling you. But it is also important to note that this service is not free and is charged applicable or say premium, which means you to loosen your pockets to get this service. There are various ways of activating this particular service on your mobile number having Vodaphone Sim.
Activating CallerTune on your mobile number using USSD Code:
Here the first type is by using USSD Code so the USSD Code for Vodaphone is *567#. When you will Dial *567# from your mobile keypad, A popup message will be displayed on your mobile screen. You just enter the option, which you are searching for and tap the send button. It should also be noted that this is a completely Toll-free process.
In short: “Dial *567# and follow message displayed on your mobile”
Activating CallerTune on your mobile number by Calling:
Here, you can also update or activate your caller tune by calling Call Vodaphone number 56789. It is important to know that it is not a toll-free number. It is also important to know that you should listen clearly to the instructions given (IVR Voice call). Give input as per their instructions like
- Language in which you are looking for Hellotune.
- Movie Name
- Music Album Name
- Artist Name
In Short: “Dial 56789 first Select language, then movie name followed by music album name and artist name “
Activating CallerTune on your mobile number by using Vodaphone app:
So the next type is by Vodaphone App. You just need to download this Vodaphone app from your play store or app store then install it. Then log in using your phone number and password OTP. As you enter the app you can choose between the list of given list of songs.
In Short: “Download app and select the song from the given list”
Activating CallerTune on your mobile number by using Web Browser:
You can follow the link given below and get huge of songs in the Vodafone database, which you can set as Callertune. Best Caller Tunes on Vodafone:
- You can also select songs based on language i.e. English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi and based on Genre like Devotional, Patriotic, Romantic, etc.
- Many categories are available on this page like top 10 Caller Tunes, New Releases, Top Movies, Top International hits, etc.
- Click on the SET NOW option to choose the song which you want to use as a caller tune.
- Once you clicked on SET Now, a pop window would open something like which is mentioned above, where you have to enter your Vodafone number.
- You will receive 3 messages from Vodafone.
- Checking your mobile number using a PIN
- Confirming the ‘Callertune service’ activation on your number.
- Confirming the Callertune selected by you.
In short: “Select the Song based on language, then enter your Vodafone mobile number followed by pin “
How to change your CallerTune in your Vodafone:
- Don’t want to continue the same hello tune? Getting bored with your CallerTune? then you can simply change it by sending SMS and the format is.
- Send CT <CT Code> to 56789 to set the Callertune
- For example, if you want to set Teri Meri Kahani song [Happy Hardy And Heer] as hello tune you must send SMS as
- CT(CODE) to 56789
In short: “Send CT <CT Code> to 56789 to set the Callertune”
CallerTune Charges on your number:
- Rent for Prepaid users is Rs.36 for 4 weeks and postpaid users are Rs.36 per month and Rs.15 for 90days for caller tune Selection. You will be also charged for the SMS i.e. Rs 5 for SMS. Every 90 days 15 RUPEES would be charged as your Callertune selection.
How to deactivate your CallerTune on your number in Vodaphone:
There are various ways for deactivating your CallerTune on your number, which is given below:
Deactivate the service by SMS:
- There are two different numbers for prepaid and postpaid users. The content inside the message would be the same that is, CAN CT. SMS this content to 111 for postpaid users and 144 for prepaid users.
In Short: “Message (CAN to 111 for postpaid and 144 for prepaid )”
Deactivate the service manually by calling a toll-free number
- You have to just dial 22622 from your mobile keyboard to discontinue your service.
- It merely takes 15 mins to stop your caller tune service. You will receive an SMS.
In Short: “Dial 22622 and your caller tune service will stop “