Last Updated on
Accessing workspace of GoDaddy’s email server with the help of desktop’s web browser, or its own mobile application as well as from the browser of mobile is not any rocket science. In order to check out the email that is associated with your domain which is hosted under GoDaddy, it is necessary to have access to its webmail service. On the other hand, the mobile application of GoDaddy runs on iOS devices as well as on android phones. This way the users are able to establish a secured connection among accounts of GoDaddy and the mobile device. Let’s move further to know more about it.
GoDaddy Webmail On Your Desktop
If you want to check your email account of GoDaddy through your desktop or PC, it is suggested to use a web browser that is standard.
- Start by typing the URL of the desktop version at the address bar of the browser you are using after that press Enter, which will open an email’s tool based on the web.
- Then you can simply put the address of the email account you need to access in the field of username after that you are required to fill up the password section with the right password.
- Click on the login bar and your email account associated with the GoDaddy will open.
Accessing The GoDaddy Webmail On Phone
- You can use your mobile browser for checking the email account associated with GoDaddy by launching the browser.
- Then you have to put the URL of mobile mail, after that tap on the go button or you can also press return for opening workspace tool of webmail.
- You will be able to access the account by doing these simple things on your phone and by entering the right email address as well as password.
- Now when we talk about the application of GoDaddy accessing it also not very complex either as its app is very secure for iOS as well as an android device.
- All you have to do is go to the app store it could be Google play as well as iTunes, and then download the application.
- Once the application is successfully downloaded you have to install it.
Also Read: Delete Paypal Account
Using The Mobile Application Of GoDaddy
- Now when your GoDaddy mobile application is being installed on the device you are using, half of the work is already done.
- Just launch the application on the phone you are using and tap on the tab of email management, your dashboard will appear.
- Then you have to fill the email box with the email address of your GoDaddy account and obviously, you could only log in by putting the right password.
- Now you will see a Go tab or you can simply press enter on your device’s keyboard for accessing the account successfully.
Some Useful Tips For You
Now you may agree with the fact that accessing the GoDaddy account on your desktop as well as mobile phones is not very complex. Let’s check out some of the important tips-
- The webmail of GoDaddy usually works only on the browsers that it supports. You may also check out the list of GoDaddy’s supporting webmail browsers
- In case you are not able to access the webmail account of GoDaddy with these simple steps then there is always a good option of the support system of GoDaddy. All you have to do is look for the contact details and then submit the problem through the webform. But be sure that you have all the right information on your account before you are going to contact the customer support.
- If the email address of your GoDaddy account is associated with another person’s domain then it is necessary that the domain’s owner is aware of your problem.
Also Read: Steps To Deactivate Facebook Messenger
Keep one thing in mind in case the owner of the domain is someone else then he or she will be the one to talk with GoDaddy.
Now when you are completely aware of all the things that are required to access the email account of GoDaddy through the browser of desktop or phone as well as the usage of GoDaddy’s mobile phone application you might not get any problem using it conveniently, always remember to be connected to the internet.