Vodafone is certainly one of the most popular mobile companies which offer versatile recharge plans to it’s customers both for prepaid and postpaid sim cards. Although it’s certainly possible that if you’re a postpaid sim card user then you may get tired of paying those lengthy and hefty mobile bills bearing an additional amount of taxes. Moreover, it’s clearly very much evident that the prepaid sim cards come along with some amazing and affordable recharge plans for the purpose of usage and communication. So in order to ease the burden, Vodafone has availed this facility for its customers where they can switch from Postpaid to Prepaid Sim card without changing their number. This facility is available for free but it’s applicable only in offline mode.
Steps For Vodafone Postpaid To Prepaid Sim Card Conversion
- Visit the Vodafone store near your location
- Ask detailed information about the procedure from the owner of the Vodafone Store which you have visited.
- Fill the particular migration form with all the necessary details such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, Postpaid Number, and Signature for the further process of sim card conversion. The form is available both in online and offline mode for the customers.
- Next step is to check whether you have any pending mobile bill on your ‘Vodafone Postpaid Number’ which you haven’t cleared till now and if it’s there then it needs to be cleared.
- If there’s no due amount in your bill then you can proceed to complete the further procedure.
- This is certainly the most important step for the sim card conversion. You need to submit the migration form along with some other necessary documents for the purpose of identification such as Aadhar Card and Address Proof both original and photocopy along with 2 Passport Size photographs.
- The old ‘Vodafone Postpaid Sim’ will get disconnected at that particular instant as you have applied for the sim card conversion procedure.
- The new ‘Vodafone Prepaid Sim’ will get activated within 2-3 days with the same number which you used earlier in your Postpaid Sim.
All these steps need to be followed in an efficient manner in order to ensure that the sim card conversion procedure falls in the right place. The best part of Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion is that the particular phone number owned by the customer under ‘Vodafone Postpaid Subscription’ doesn’t change and it remains the same when new ‘Vodafone Prepaid Sim’ is activated for the customer.
Also Read: Airtel Postpaid To Prepaid Process
Pros Of Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion
1) Affordable Recharge Plans
In this era of competition, the foremost elements mobile companies offer is reliable recharge plans so that more and more companies opt for the sim card of their company. Subsequently, all the recharge plans offered by Vodafone are highly affordable.
2) Online & Offline Recharge Facility
You can easily recharge on your number just by sitting at your home through your phone or laptop using Paytm, PhonePe etc or either you can visit the nearby mobile shop.
3) Availability of multiple plans
Gone are those days when you need to wait for the end of the month to switch to another recharge plan as in prepaid sim cards you can use multiple plans anytime and can switch to any recharge plan as per your choice.
4) Plus Benefits during Festive Seasons
Subsequently various affordable and new recharge offers are introduced by ‘Vodafone’ during the festive seasons to ensure better engagement from the customers. They offer certain recharge plans which come along with additional data and voice call benefits.
5) No Monthly Bills
Well no longer you need to wait for the month to end and pay those expensive mobile bills which were a heck of burden in your lives.
6) Better Voice & Data Clarity
The plans which you choose to recharge your prepaid sim card come along with a better voice calling facility and you can talk with your loved ones as per your choice. It’s the same for the data plans as they offer 2GB per day to their customers.
7) Customizable Recharge Plans
It’s not mandatory to choose from the one listed by the service provider as you can also customize the recharge plan according to your own set of choices and preferences.
Also Read: Convert Jio Postpaid to Prepaid Process
Cons Of Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion
Well agreeing to the fact there’s a huge set of benefits on switching to ‘Vodafone Prepaid Sim’ if compared to the negative aspects of this procedure. Although there are only a few disadvantages of this procedure which are being discussed further.
1) Constant Flash Messages
So if you’re signing up for prepaid sim card then be ready for receiving regular flash messages from the company which is completely unbearable.
2) First Come Serve Basis
It states that you need to recharge first in order to avail of any facility of calling, texting, or surfing the internet.
Well, it’s clearly evident that using a prepaid sim card of any mobile company comes with a whole lot of different set of advantages and disadvantages. Moreover, it’s the same case for Vodafone as Postpaid Sim cards come up with a huge list of mobile bills at the end of the month which later becomes unbearable for the customers. So in order to overcome such circumstances the company offers free Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion for it’s customers via offline mode.