Most of you might have faced the Facebook logout issue. When you try to log out from Facebook at times you’re not permitted to do so. It is quite constant and irritating while using Facebook. If you open your Facebook account on any public device, then it might turn out to be a risk of high security. Most importantly, there is no availability of alternative options too.
This problem usually occurs when you use your Facebook account to log in to any other service, site, or plugin. For instance, from your device, you log out from your Fb account, and later when you visit some other site via your Facebook account and after some time you visit the official site of Facebook i.e. facebook.com, you will see that you got logged into your account automatically. It is due to the working method of social media plugins. Cache and cookies also work the way plugins do. After saving the data of the website and cookies, you’ll be logged in again without entering the login credentials. If these reasons are creating an issue for you to log out from your Facebook account, here we will be covering the methods that can help you to log out from your account easily.
‘Can’t Log Out of Facebook’ has now become a common problem. The common cause for such issues is bugs in the programming but there might be some other reason too. You just make sure that everything is okay from your side. Go through the fixes explained below to fix this issue.
Method 1: Let Facebook Resolve the Issue
Firstly, you should wait for some time so that Facebook itself can sort it out. It might occur due to the recent updates in the app and Facebook might be trying from their side to fix the issue and might release the next update to fix the log-out issues. Till the time Facebook sorts it out, you need to stay logged in to your account.
Method 2: Device Restart
Many times by restarting your device you can solve many issues such as ‘Can’t Log Out from Facebook’. You can try it once, maybe it can fix the problem. To restart your device:
- Step 1: Press the Home button and Volume down button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Step 2: You will see options of restart and switch off.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch towards the restart option.
- Step 4: After restarting your device, open the app and try to log out.
- Step 5: If you can log out from your account that means the method of device restart worked successfully. If not you can try the other mentioned methods.
Method 3: Facebook Update
Till the time you wait for the app to fix the problem, you can visit the play store to check for the update. Even if you have the default settings of auto-update, you should still go and check out for the update.
Method 4: Go back to the Facebook Previous Version
If you are unable to fix the Facebook log-out issue by the above-mentioned methods, you can simply go back to the earlier version of Facebook. To do so:
- Step 1: Uninstall the present version of Facebook.
- Step 2: Visit the play store and download the Facebook earlier version from the web.
- Step 3: Google out the APK for Facebook and download an old version of Facebook.
- Step 4: You can try the 320.0.034.118 version that was released on 11 June 2021 or an older version than this.
Also Read: How to Recommend Friends on Facebook – Two Efficient Methods
Method 5: Ensure Good connection Of The Internet
Sometimes in a hurry, we overlook the basic problem such as inappropriate internet connection. If you don’t have a proper medium to communicate with the servers, the app will not register the commands given by you. That’s why you should make sure of a decent connection to the internet before trying out other solutions.
Method 6: Clear Cache
At times, the cache saves your information and allows you to open the page you visited earlier at a faster rate. But it can put you into trouble as well if you will not clear the app cache. To clear cache:
- Step 1: Go to the settings.
- Step 2: Click on the option of ‘App management’.
- Step 3: Select the option of ‘App list’.
- Step 4: Choose Facebook.
- Step 5: Go to the option of Storage usage and then click on clear cache.
Also Read: Facebook Has Launched Facebook News- All The News You Care About
We have explained every possible way that can help you to resolve the issue of ‘Can’t Log Out from Facebook’. Apply any of the above-mentioned methods and fix it on your own. Now you don’t need to visit any technician for such small issues. You can go and search for other tech hacks available on our website.