One Plus has been on the front foot since its inauguration in India and now its manufacturing department has also been stepping its foot in producing smartphones, earphones and many other gadgets along with smartphones which have increased its revenue in India and all across the globe.
Though talking about the brand, its smartphones are found to be amazing and leave a spectacular impact on the users but at times there are issues with its microphone which leaves users in a huge dilemma whether they took a good discussion purchasing this smartphone or not. If we talk about the Bluetooth issue in the OnePlus One Pro then the prominent cause of this problem could be the accumulation of dust in the wired pathways of the microphone or it’s also possible that it has suffered water damage or has been crashed by a hard object which has hampered the overall structure of the microphone. We agree that all this is a ruckus and that’s the reason we have got something for resolving this issue.
In this article, we have mentioned all the relevant solutions for resolving the OnePlus One Microphone issue at the earliest for all our genuine users.
Method 1: Disabling the TTY Feature
- Step 1: Look out for the ‘Phone Dialer in the OnePlus One Pro
Alternative Option: Those users who tend to use the 3rd Party Dialer App need to search for the ‘App Drawer’ which would unwind the ‘Phone Dialer’ option automatically.
- Step 2: Move towards the ‘Settings’ option which would be available under three dots displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘Settings’ option and Open the TTY mode.
- Step 4: Choose ‘TTY OFF’ from the ‘TTY Mode’ and unpair this feature from the device and microphone.
- Step 5: And You’re Done! Plugin your microphone once again and check if it’s functioning properly although there are reports that this method resolves this issue at the earliest.
Method 2: Reboot the Microphones
It’s as simple as making a cup of tea because one just needs to clean the connector along with the jack so that the microphone issue gets fixed soon.
In the case of wireless headphones, one needs to go ahead with the methods mentioned in the user manual for rebooting the headphone as it’s a technical glitch and lots of safety measures need to be implemented before formatting the entire headphone.
You can format the headphones following the manual and later on connect them again with the device to check if audio is getting played on it or not.
Method 3: Switch Off & Restart OnePlus One Pro again
It’s the ultimate solution to fix any kind of technical issue in the device whether it’s related to the internet not working or microphone issue as at times the device needs to be boosted up again for a fresh start.
- Step 1: Altogether press and hold the Power button.
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Restart’ option once the power button opens up on the screen.
- Step 3: Wait f or some time as the reboot procedure will commence and once it’s completed do check whether the microphone is functioning properly or not.
Method 4: Deactivate ‘Ok Google Activation’ from the screen
- Step 1: Type anything in Google Chrome and hit enter.
- Step 2: Tap on the three horizontal lines which would be displayed on the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: This would pop up the sidebar on the screen that would indicate ‘Settings’ > ‘Voice’ > ”Ok Google’ detection’ > ‘From any screen’ > toggle/slide.
Follow the above-mentioned steps and after some time the microphone issue will get fixed soon.
Method 5: Go for Software Update
Hindrance in the microphone can also be caused due to lack of software up-gradation as at times these updates work on bug fixes and mend up the technical issues arising within the smartphone. So if there’s a software update displayed on your device and you have not implemented it then go for it as this could resolve this issue.
Follow these steps for Software Update:
- Step 1: Open ‘Settings’ on your device & select System
- Step 2: Click on System Updates and further tap on Check for updates.
- Step 3:In case software updates are available then download and install them within the OnePlus One Pro smartphone.
Also Read: Mi 10 5G Vs OnePlus 8 Pro
Method 6: Get in touch with Customer Care
Most popular and successful method because technicians fix the issue at a rapid pace. Though it’s obvious that if the microphone or device is not under warranty period then you need to pay a hefty amount for repairing it. Although, if you visit the OnePlus service centre with a warranty card then the microphone gets repaired or replaced free of cost. Also, the jack is changed without any extra charges under the warranty period.
Method 7: Format OnePlus One Pro Device
Take a Backup of all the files, pictures, videos, documents available on your smartphone and reset the entire device. We recommend this step only if none of the previous ones works out because at times removing all the unnecessary garbage from the phone can resolve the issue without any extra effort.
Method 8: Eliminate Dirt from the Microphone Hole
That minor hole for plugging in the microphone tends to create ruckus at times because with constant usage huge amounts of dirt and grease get accumulated within the hole which defects the microphone.
At times when something like this happens, we advise you to clean the hole with a toothpick or a soft cotton swab which is a bit thinner so that all the dirt can be removed from the hole with ease.
Also Read: Display Issues in One Plus 8 Pro (BEST Fix)
Above all, it’s evident that technical gadgets come together with few cons which ultimately hampers the device and at times those issues may be related to Bluetooth, charging, screen etc. So, to fix such issues, one needs to be precise with all the information so that everything gets sorted out with ease. Significantly, if any of you have been facing issues with the Bluetooth feature of your One Plus Pro then this piece of content is everything you could have asked for right now so go ahead & give it a read now!