If you want to stay updated regarding your favorite celebrities or friend’s activities, Instagram is the best social media app for this purpose. If you are a regular user of Instagram, you must be well aware of comments, bio, and caption features. At times, you might want to copy the comment to share it with someone else but the app doesn’t allow to do so. The native functionality of copying is disabled by the Instagram developers. Moreover, In this article, we will be sharing some methods that will help you to copy the Instagram comments, captions, and bio directly with ease. Go ahead & learn how to copy Instagram comments.
Convenient Methods To Copy Instagram Comments
- Step 1: Open the app on your phone.
- Step 2: Direct towards the post from which you would like to copy the comment.
- Step 3: Do not go to the comment section. Click on the three-dot icon present on the post.
- Step 4: Click on the option of ‘Copy link’.
- Step 5: Open the web browser that you prefer.
- Step 6: Paste the link in the address bar that you copied from the app and click on the ‘Search’ option.
- Step 7: Log in to your Instagram account if you haven’t logged in on your browser.
- Step 8: You can see the post that you copied from the app.
- Step 9: Go to the comments section and select the comment you want to copy. Maybe you aren’t able to copy it yet! It’s because you are using the mobile web version of Instagram.
- Step 10: Click on the option of Web Page settings menu present in the address bar and click on ‘Request Desktop Website’.
- Step 11: Now you can see the desktop version of Instagram after the page gets reloaded.
- Step 12: Go to the comments section. You cannot see any comments because of the portrait mode.
- Step 13: Keep your phone in Landscape mode and now you can see the comments arising from the side menu.
- Step 14: Select and hold on to the comment that you want to copy for a long time and then click on the option of ‘Copy’ from the pop-up options.
- Step 15: Now you can paste your desired copied comment wherever you want.
Those who scroll ‘Instagram’ via Android smartphones can copy the Instagram comments in the same manner with the addition of few steps. Steps 1 to 9 will be similar for the smartphone users & for further procedure one can mention the additional steps specified below.
- Step 10: Click on the option of ‘More’ menu on the top and toggle the switch of the ‘Desktop Site’ to enable the desktop version
- Step 11: Now you can see the desktop version of Instagram after the page gets reloaded on the screen. For this, there is no need to rotate your phone.
- Step 12: Open the comment section to look for the comment that you would like to copy.
- Step 13: Now repeat Step no 14 & 15 as similar to one implied by iPhone users.
Copy Comments On IG Desktop
- Step 1: Open Instagram via any browser.
- Step 2: Log in to your account if you haven’t logged in.
- Step 3: Search for the post and open the comment section.
- Step 4: Select the comment and copy it.
- Step 5: Paste it wherever you want. There are no restrictions, unlike Instagram mobile app.
You must be thinking that the procedure to copy any comment from anyone’s post is too hectic and time-consuming but once you’ll be used to it, it would take just a couple of minutes to finish the task of copying. If you want to copy any compliment from someone’s post or any testimonial of any product and want to share somewhere else, the procedure is the same. Try it once and share it among your friends as well.