Looping videos have become an important part of the internet world especially when we talk about entertainment. By looping the video, you can watch the video continuously in a repeated manner. This has become popular since Instagram introduced the Boomerang feature. This feature encouraged other apps like Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok to present a looped video similar to a Boomerang. If we talk about the marketing world, looped videos help to add style to simple motion or add extra attention to the instructional footage by showing them repeatedly.
Nowadays it has become very common trends like BMS, Applying Filter, looping videos on social media. These are very entertaining and refreshing to watch. Most of you have watched those videos and might have longed to make such kinds of videos. If you are an iPhone user and want to make a loop video, the inbuilt photos app doesn’t provide us with a feature to create a loop video. Though don’t get disappointed, still you have many options to create a loop video on iPhone & in this article, we’ll brief you about how to loop a video on iPhone in just a few simple steps.
Use Instagram Boomerang to Record a Loop Video
Using Boomerang you can make a short looping video. This was introduced by Instagram and you can share the video simultaneously to Facebook and Instagram with a single click. Follow the steps mentioned below to loop a video on an iPhone.
- Step 1: Go to the App Store and download the Boomerang app.
- Step 2: Install it and open the app on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Get started” option after swiping left all the welcome screens.
- Step 4: Then click on the ”Okay” option to allow Boomerang to access your camera.
- Step 5: Now select “Allow or Don’t Allow” Boomerang to access your location.
- Step 6: Tap on “Okay” to allow boomerang to save the looped videos.
- Step 7: Now “Click” on the “Record” button to shoot the video and then you can save it to your camera roll or share it over Facebook or Instagram by clicking on the post.
Use Live Photos To Create Loop Video on an iPhone
iPhone has provided the live photos looping video option in the photos app. But for this, you need to have the live photos saved on your iPhone. Follow the steps mentioned below for creating the loop video via live photos.
- Step 1: Go to the Photos App and then tap on albums> media types> Live photos.
- Step 2: If you don’t have a live photo, capture it by clicking on the “Live Photos” button at the top right corner of the screen on the camera app.
- Step 3: Now you will be able to see all the photos which you have captured using live photos, select the pictures from the list.
- Step 4: Now tap on the picture & you’ll see the “live” label.
- Step 5: Tap on the “live” and then on the “loop” option. This will convert your picture into a loop video.
- Step 6: Click on the “bounce” option. This will allow your video to loop back and forth and will provide an amazing effect.
- Step 7: Tap on the “Save to File” option at the below-left corner to save the video.
Loop a Video that you are Watching on YouTube
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app.
- Step 2: Tap on the video which you want to watch on loop.
- Step 3: Tap on the “three dots” at the top right corner of the screen when the video loads up.
- Step 4: Click on the “Loop Video” option and turn it “On”.
- Step 5: You will receive a popup message “Video loop is on” at the bottom of the screen.
The above-mentioned methods will surely help you loop a video on your iPhone. You can also post loop videos on the different social media platforms to stay connected with your friends. Overall you’ll learn a new technique to make loop videos on iPhone which is surely going to be fun.