The upcoming OS of Apple i.e. iOS 15 will bring up numerous unique features that will completely change the way of using an iPhone. Most of our tasks are accomplished by our phones including printing documents occasionally. Users are comfortable reading hard copies rather than engaging in a digital file. If you want to print any pdf from your iPhone, you have to connect your device to the printer that is congenial with AirPrint.
You can check the list of printers that operate with AirPrint from the support page by visiting Apple’s website. Tap on the Share button on iPhone to access the option of printing in a web browser and email. There’s also an option of saving your email or website in the form of a pdf in the Files app of your iPhone. In this article, you’ll get to know in detail about the procedure ‘How to print a pdf from an iPhone?’
Method to Save or Print any Web Page in form of a PDF on your iOS device
- Step 1: Go to the website that you want to print in the web browser of your iPhone.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Share’ button.
- Step 3: In many applications, you’ll see a square along with an arrow that is pointed upward. Look for this symbol near or on the search bar either in the Google Chrome or Safari browser of your Apple device. If you are using xMozilla Firefox, click on the three dots to look out for the option of ‘Share’.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Print’ option. You’ll see a screen of iPhone print options that will allow you to select the printer you want to try along with the copies number that you want to print among other settings.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Print’ button from the screen of print options to deliver your documents to the selected printer.
- Step 6: To save the opened website in the form of a pdf, long-press the article displayed before under the ‘Print’ option.
- Step 7: Your selected page will get enlarged in the ‘Preview’ mode. After enlarging, click on the page of your document to see the complete file in the ‘Preview’ mode. Afterwards, select the icon of ‘Share’.
- Step 8: At last, select the option of ‘Save to Files’ from the given list.
Method to Save or Print any email in form of a PDF on iOS device
- Step 1: Go to the mail you would like to print and select the ‘Print’ option.
- Step 2: On your iOS device, click on the icon of the arrow located close to the screen bottom and scroll downwards for the ‘Print’ option.
- Step 3: If you are using Gmail, click on the three dots present in the ‘sender line’ and then click on the option of ‘Print’.
- Step 4: If you are using Outlook, you have to select the icon of three dots present close to the head of the screen and select the option of ‘Print Conversation’.
- Step 5: Now you have to follow the same steps as we have discussed in the above section.
- Step 6: Click on the option of ‘Print’ present at the top right corner of the screen after selecting the desired settings of print from the given options.
- Step 7: To save the email form of the pdf, long-press the article displayed before under the option of print.
- Step 8: Your selected page will get enlarged in the ‘Preview’ mode. After enlarging, click on the page of your document to see the complete file in the ‘Preview’ mode. Afterwards, select the icon of ‘Share’ present on the bottom left side of the screen corner.
- Step 9: At last, select the option of ‘Save to Files’ from the given list.
And it’s done! You have successfully printed the desired documents from your iOS device in the form of a pdf.
The unique features of iOS are amazing but these features have made people unaware of a common feature ‘How to print a pdf from iPhone?’ Users try their level best to print out the documents but they fail to print. This article is a complete guide for printing out the documents in the form of a pdf along with the method to save any important email or website in the form of a pdf for printing.