Cab service company Ola has offer Coverage of up to Rs 30,000 for driver partners and their spouses if affected by COVID-19 and also bringing free medical help for their families.
Terms and Condition For Coverage Over (COVID-19)
- Ola driver-partners and their spouses shall be covered by a floater sum of Rs. 30,000 under which they can receive a compensation of INR 1000 per day for a maximum of 21 days for an individual from the date of a positive diagnosis for COVID- 19
- This will include hospital and home quarantine prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner, as approved by the Government norms from time to time
- Drivers can make a claim for this compensation for themselves and (or) their spouse by providing appropriate medical documents
- Coverage comes in with immediate effect and is available for all Ola driver-partners in India across all categories including Ola Bike, Ola Auto, Ola Rentals and Outstation
- Company has also partnered with a leading Online Doctor Consultation App, Mfine, to provide free medical help for driver-partners and their family members.
- Every driver-partner can unlock three free doctor consultations through the Mfine platform which they can avail for themselves or their family members with a special code.
Note : The above terms and condition is taken as a reference for Ola cab website for more details check their main website