The craze that Snapchat holds is remarkable in terms of the popularity achieved by other social networking platforms. The recent buzz is about the cute cartoon lens where people can look like the Pixar-Esque or Disney characters by clicking a picture using them.
Apart from taking a picture, you can also send snap with the cartoon face lens to your Snapchat contacts list as a streak or in the form of a normal chat. Nevertheless, did you know that you can also change the streaks emoji by just following a few simple steps? You’ll now definitely agree that Snapchat offers its users a top-notch level of personalization features. This is also applicable for the Snapchat lens. You can click as many pictures as you want through different types of lens available on this app. However, make sure that you don’t send a cartoon snap which offends the other person because chances are they might block you.
There’s also a way to find out who blocked you on Snapchat. By now we’ve told you about various Snapchat features but here our main context is sending snaps with the cartoon lens so without any further delay we’ll tell you about the same.
Apply These 6 Simple Steps To Send Snap With The Cartoon Face Lens
There’s no rocket science behind sending snaps with the cartoon face lens on Snapchat. It’s a highly demanded social media app used to chat, send streaks, voice, or video calling & in addition offers the lens, 3D lens & filter features. This technique of applying cartoon lens on pictures is extremely funny & these days people are loving it alot. If you still haven’t used this wonderful feature built with Augmented Reality (AR), then here’s a signal to try it now. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below and start clicking using cartoon lens from Snapchat.
- Step 1: Install the updated version of Snapchat on your Android or iOS device
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Smiley’ icon above the Friends icon on the Snapchat
- Step 3: On tapping, you’ll see two options on the right side,i.e, Browse & Explore. You have to tap on the ‘Explore’ option to view the cartoon lens. Snapchat will show you numerous types of cartoon lens on the screen
- Step 4 (Optional): Type ‘Cartoon Face’, ‘Cartoon’, or ‘Cartoon 3D’ on the search bar to search for a cartoon lens that is your favourite or is suggested by someone else. A diversified range of cartoon lens launched by Snapchat and other creators would be visible on the screen
- Step 5: Select the filter which has ‘Snapchat’ as the creator and implement it for clicking a new picture or making a random cute video
- Step 6 (Alternate): For trying these filters on the images saved in your phone you have to tap on the “Camera Roll’ icon. It instantly picks up an image however you can also change depending on your choices
- Step 7: Tap on the ‘Save’ button to save the cartoon image. You can also click on ‘Next’ to share it with your contacts
Also Read: How To Reset Your Snapchat Password Without Email Or Phone Number
18 Famous Cartoon Lens Introduced By Snapchat
The usage of a disney style cartoon face lens makes you resemble your favorite cartoon character in a virtual mode. It was not possible in the previous era but now technology has taken a front seat & is on the pathway to making this procedure much more entertaining for users. Have a look at some of the prominent cartoon lens created by Snapchat itself. These are some of the best cartoon face lens based on popularity & genuine user reviews.
- Anime Style
- Cartoon Effect
- Cartoon Face Lens
- Cartoon 3D Lens
- Cartoon Kid
- Cartoon 3D Style
- Cartoon Deer
- Cartoon Mouse
- Cartoon Swing
- Cute Anime
- Sparking Cartoon
- News Anchor
- Comedy Show
- Lovely Cartoon
- Tattooed 3D Cartoon
- Cozy Scarf
- Cartoon Scanner
Also Read: Snapchat Streaks And Stories: How Many Times Someone Viewed Story
5 Reasons Which Make Snapchat Cartoon Face Lens Rockstar
Lately, the buzz of clicking pictures with a cartoon face lens is booming worldwide & youngsters are specifically loving it. Though at times users face problems due to technical errors, Please check your connection and try again & are unable to use Snapchat or these filters but still their craze for this app and it’s filters remains the same. The connectivity issue is temporary but the mind-blowing features of these filters are always going to be permanent. Have a below on what makes these filters different from others.
- Fun and Creative: The lens offers a fun and creative way for users to express themselves and share their personalities with friends and followers.
- Unique and Innovative: The Cartoon lens uses advanced 3D tracking technology to map a user’s facial features and movements, creating a highly immersive and interactive experience.
- Shareable Content: The lens allows users to create unique and shareable content, making it easy to create fun and engaging posts that stand out from the crowd.
- Entertainment Value: The Cartoon lens offers a unique form of entertainment that appeals to users of all ages, making it a fun way to pass the time and connect with others.
- Viral Potential: The lens has the potential to go viral, as users can share their cartoonized photos and videos across social media platforms, generating buzz and driving engagement.
Also Read: Hacks To Fix Why Am I Not Getting Snapchat Notifications
Since childhood, we all have been fond of these adorable characters and when it comes to looking like them we’re pretty sure no one would want to miss that golden opportunity. This article comprises names of popular cartoon lens for your reference. You can directly search for them & send snap with the cartoon face lens to your friends. Be ready for witnessing your sweet cartoon-style personality alongside receiving lovely compliments from your friends. Also, if you’re an Instagram freak then do try its Soulmate filter which is also built with AR and has been trending at a rapid pace.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q) Which other apps can I use to create a cartoon avatar of myself?
Ans: Though most people prefer Snapchat for generating a cartooning effect, there are other third-party applications that you can use if Snapchat is facing some technical error or if you’re willing to experiment with other apps.
- Photo Director
- Voila AI Artist
Q) How can I add cartoon effects to images using Photoshop?
Ans: Implementing a cartoon effect in a picture using Adobe Photoshop is one of the easiest methods suggested by experts. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform this magic in just 4 steps:
- Step 1: First, select the image from the PC
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Smart Filters’ from the filter menu. This would transform your image into a smart object allowing you to make unlimited edits.
- Step 3: Now, tap on Filter > Apply Filter > Artistic Poster Edges to set the thickness, intensity, or polarisation of the image at a higher or lower ratio depending on the quality of the image
- Step 4: You have to now click on the ‘Save As’ option to modify your photos into any other format. It can be PDF, JPG, PNG, etc.