Android Multi Tool is asserted as a free software that allows Android users to unlock the pattern, pin, password, face lock, fingerprint, or Gmail ID from their specific android devices. It’s asserted as an all-rounder Android unlock tool which reboots the Android device to Fastboot, Bootloader, or Recovery mode and makes the unlocking process hassle-free. As most of the smartphone devices in this world use authentic security patterns so it’s obvious that sometimes people may forget about it and then Android Multi-Tool can act as a savior for them. Besides, all Android Multi-Tool also locates the RAM of your device and if you’re someone who frequently forgets the security pin or pattern then this tool is the ultimate solution to your problems.
In this article, we will brief you about its usage, requirements, features etc so let’s get started!
How to use Android Multi Tools?
The complete step by step instructions have been curated below for the users which depict the relevant usage method of implementing this tool within their smartphones.
- The first step requires downloading of the Android Multi-Tool in the PC.
|Download the Android Multi-Tool||Download Now|
- Allow all the permissions for running the file in the PC
- Now open the Android Multi Tools File and run it within the PC.
- Open Settings option of the device and permit ‘ USB debugging ‘ and ‘ Developer Options ‘.
- The device now needs to be connected with the Windows computer using the USB cable.
- Now follow all the necessary instructions on the screen and complete the process of installation.
- Now open the tool and perform the specific task as per the requirements.
Also Read: Unlock Vivo Y937 Mobile Phone
Materials Required for using Android Multi-Tool
- Users require a laptop or Personal Computer with [Windows XP/2007/8/10] to install Android Multi Tools.
- A strong, stable and powerful internet connection is required for downloading, installing and implementing this tool within the device.
- The battery of the device should be charged up to 50% for the process to function smoother.
- There’s a requirement of a USB cable to connect the smartphone with the computer.
Also Read: HTC Desire 826 Flash File
Specific Features of Android Multi Tools
This tool is implemented with significant features that play a prominent role in performing several aforementioned tasks at a single platform making the procedure much easier and hassle-free
- The data of the device needs to be removed.
- It also resets the password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, face lock of the Android smartphone.
- It gets all the data related to the hardware and software of the specific device.
- It also downloads device drivers with ease.
- It also ByPass the s phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock.
- One can also perform One Click Reset option.
- The smartphone can be restarted with the help of this tool.
- The device can be checked in Fastboot mode.
- The data or cache can also be wiped on the Fastboot mode.
- The command can be opened with a prompt.
- The device can be exited from the Fastboot mode.
- The Stock ROM of the Android smartphone can be either upgraded or downgraded.