With the introduction of Linkedin, people came across this new concept of being able to know who all are visiting their profile or are viewing their profile. Now, they think that it would have been great if Facebook introduced this feature too so that they can know the people who are eyeing their profile. Although Facebook has not yet released such feature you can check this by using some different methods.
We are going to talk about some of the cool tricks with the help of which you will be able to know who all visited your profile. Facebook is the most commonly used social media platform, and people must be eager to know who is staring at their profiles, follow some simple steps and you will be able to know them. Keep in mind that the steps that are being discussed are no official ways that can be used to know about your timeline visitor.
Methods Through Which You Can Know Your Profile Visitors
This is a source code method and it works really well, for using this method you will not need an extra app or software. All you need to do is to install a chromium-based internet browser with the help of which you will be able to view the source code page.
- Open facebook.com in a browser tab, and then the screen appears where you have a login option, log in to your Facebook account.
- After the account is being opened, just right-click anywhere on the screen, the list appears and it contains an option as ‘View source page’. Click on that option and the coding page opens in a new tab.
- On this page, all you need to do is to find the wording ‘InitialChatFriendsList’, since the page is full of codes it will be quite difficult to find these words. So, simply press ctrl+f and the find dialogue box appears, type in the word that you need to find and press enter. The place where it is situated will be highlighted.
- Along with the word, there will be a list of profile ids in numbers of all recent profile visitors. To see which code belongs to which profile, in a new tab type facebook.com/”profile id”. After the slash feed in the numbers of a single profile and know the person who visited.
Also Read: Steps To Deactivate Facebook Messenger
2) Using Social Profile View Chrome Extension
- After installing the extension to your browser all you need to do is open Facebook.com and log in to your account using credentials. When your account opens you will be able to see a blue navigation bar at the top of the screen and there you will also find a new option added which is “Visitors” Option.
- Every time a new person visits your profile you will receive a notification about the name of the person who visited your profile, the easiest way to know who is stalking you.
There is a drawback associated with this method, and it is that you might not be able to view all the profiles who visited your account and only the profiles of those can be viewed who also have this extension installed in their browsers. Alternatively, you can also see the visitors who are already using this extension.
Also Read: Steps To Delete Paypal Account
These are just a few tricks with the help of which you will be able to know your profile visitors. Since, there are no official ways to check the details, some of such tricks can be used to reveal some stalkers. There are a couple of tricks that can be used as a substitute to above methods. Till then, try using the already discussed ones first and get to know some unexpected profile viewers. Hope the article is going to help you discover something new.