Applied cloud telephony helps businesses raise the level of their entire communication processes. The efficient communication mechanisms boost their business impact and aid customer satisfaction. If you are still wondering why to choose Cloud Telephony over the traditional phone systems, here are the prime advantages. Read on!
Advantage Of Adopting Cloud Telephony
- Serve multiple locations with a single number
- Better Cost Control Expense Management & Auditing
- Easier management of communication operations
1) Serve multiple locations with a single number:
- Cloud business phone system allows you to serve the clients at multiple locations from a single phone system. This feature is immensely useful to small and medium businesses alike. Earlier, businesses with worldwide operations were required to maintain multiple phone systems. That obviously meant multiple contracts with variation in cost for different systems. However, with cloud PBX, businesses just need to have one system with no cost variation across multiple locations. Thus, for a business like yours that depends on seamless communication, this feature is advantageous in terms of operating across all multiple locations at a fixed cost.
2)Better Cost Control Expense Management & Auditing :
- While your business is growing and thriving, you still need to expand operations to a new location; all you need to do is ask your service provider (CallHippo) for extension of your cloud-based PBX to the newly opened center by adding a virtual number. This is a significant advantage not just in terms of actual cost but also in terms efficiency that helps in better control of opportunity cost. By switching over to a cloud-based phone system, you will enjoy the benefits of automatic system upgrades that will allow your staff a ready access to the latest versions of the system in no time.
3) Easier management of communication operations:
- After adopting the cloud business virtual phone system, you will have a better grip over operations and manage the entire phone system with significant ease with the help of a central control panel. As a much more efficient and smarter communication system as compared to an old PBX system, cloud PBX offers you the option to add as many extensions as required without any hassle. With time, you might add or cut down the number of users that you manage remotely. However, with cloud telephony, you simply need to inform the service provider about it and rest assured about the job being done in quick time.