While accessing Google Chrome for surfing some vital set of information users tend to face this problematic situation where the internet doesn’t work for them and hence due to this situation they’re unable to access chrome. One might find this problem irritating and would constantly lookout for ways on how to fix the err_network_changed issue taking place on their Windows system or smartphones.
To clear the air about this complex issue, we’re here with 8 ways following which users can fix the err_network_changed issue easily at a faster rate.
Method 1: Implementation of Google DNS
- Step 1: Tap on the option ‘ Open Network and Settings ‘ which would be available after right-clicking on the Network WLAN icon of the right side taskbar.
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘ Change Adapters Panel ‘ which is available in the settings section in the right panel.
- Step 3: Proceed further by right-clicking on the network which you’re willing to configure.
- Step 4: Tap on the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) and then click on the option ‘ Properties ‘
- Step 5: Select the option ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ which is available under the General tab section.
- Step 6: Insert the following DNS addresses within the specified section
- Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Step 7: Select the option ‘ OK ‘ which is available at the bottom section of the screen and proceed further to save changes.
- Step 8: Reboot the PC now and restart the device once again.
- Step 9: This will fix the Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED taking place within the system.
Method 2: Contact with the Internet Service Provider
There are several times when customers face severe network issues which are due to disturbance in the broadband or ISP system. Under such circumstances, users need to contact their Internet Service Provider who would fix the changes from the backend sources which would ultimately fix the ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error issue.
Method 3: Clearing all the Browsing History
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome and proceed to the History section which is available on the upper corner of the screen or One can Tap Ctrl+H which will open the history section on the screen.
- Step 2: Tap on the option ‘Clear Browsing Data’ which will display a time range option on the screen.
- Step 3: Select the option ‘Beginning of time’ or ‘All time’ depending on the specific version of the windows which is operating within the device.
- Step 4: Tick on the following options ‘ Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files and proceed further with tapping on the option ‘ Clear data ‘ to remove all the history from the device.
- Step 5: Restart the system once again and ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED tends to get resolved on the system.
Also Read: How Do I Test If Flash Player Is Working
Method 4: Disconnect the WiFi Connection
Experts suggest that one should connect their device only through a specific mode of internet which is either ethernet cable or WiFi because switching between the two can hamper the device which would lead to drastic changes within the system.
- Step 1: This step deals with checking the functionality of the device whether both ( Ethernet port or WiFi ) is enabled within the system.
- Step 2: If both the options are enabled within the system then opt out of one and remove that connection from the system. It’s advised to remove the ethernet cable from the system.
- Step 3: Check if the device is functioning well because, with a stable network connection, error issues tend to get resolved at a faster rate.
Method 5: Reset TCP/IP
- Step 1: Select Windows key + X and press both altogether
- Step 2: This would lead to opening up the power user menu on the screen.
- Step 3: Tap on the option ‘ Command Prompt ‘
- Step 4: Proceed further with tapping all these three commands one after the other on the section displayed on the screen.
- – ipconfig/release and hit enter
- – ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter
- – ipconfig/renew and hit enter
- Step 5: Users need to open the command prompt once again to insert the following command ( ipconfig/flushdns, nbtstat – r, netsh int ip reset, netsh winsock reset ) and further press enter.
- Step 6: Restart the system and reload the web pages further to start the system once again.
Method 6: Disconnect the Power Saver Mode
- Step 1: This step deals with clicking on the ‘ Start ‘ button and after that look out for the Device Manager.
- Step 2: Click on the right side of the adaptor which is currently implemented within the device.
- Step 3: Now choose the ‘ Properties ‘ option and navigate through the ‘Power Management’ option displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: You need to disable the option ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power and then tap on the option ‘OK’ to reload the latest web page results.
Method 7: Restart the modem
It’s said that there might be some issues within the device that can be fixed post restarting the modem. Users can turn off the connection which would fix the technical issues hampering the system. This technique is termed to be reliable because most of the time there are several internal issues ( technical ) that can be fixed by following this simplest procedure within just a few seconds.
Method 8: Disconnect and enable network adapters
This problem generally takes place in Windows and not on Mac. Following these mentioned steps users can fix the error under the stipulated timeline.
- Step 1: Tap on the ‘ Start ‘ button and look for the Device Manager option.
- Step 2: There will be a ‘ Network Adapter ‘ option available which users will find post scrolling down the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the right side of the adaptor which is currently implemented within the device.
- Step 4: This step deals with disconnecting and reconnecting the network adapter from the device.
- Step 5: Move back to the web page of the chrome and reload the web page once again which would witness the fresh results with no indication of bottleneck errors.
With all these methodologies users have an alternative set of options to minimize the error from the system. These methods are tried and tested by reliable sources and post authentic verification we’re curating this detailed content for our audience to help them in the best possible manner.