Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that is used by a majority of the population ranging from teens to adults. You just need to enter your login credentials and maybe a code if you have applied a double authentication factor and you can simply access your Instagram account. There are a few chances to get something wrong from your side. Nevertheless, it does not indicate that you won’t be suffering from some unexplained issues now or later. Many Instagram users are suffering from an issue of ‘Try again later’ without knowing the actual reason behind this error. In this article, we will be explaining the reason and the fixes behind the error of ‘Try again later’ on Instagram’.
Reason For ‘Try again later’ On Instagram’ Error
Using an automation tool or any 3rd party application might be the reason for the issue of ‘Try again later’ on Instagram’. Cutting out the actions too fast while using Instagram such as following, liking, commenting, etc. or any glitch in the app can also be a reason for the same. You can find numerous spam control features on Instagram. Try again later on Instagram mitigates the automation and spam in the existing app. In the absence of this feature, many people can perform abusive actions that will be occurring at an uncontrollable rate.
With every up-gradation in the app, Instagram introduces more features of blocking so that they can prevent users from utilizing any third-party tool for their advantage. There are chances that even if a person is using the app normally, he or she might face the same issue. But you do not need to worry because, in this article, we will be guiding you through some fixes that can help you to avoid such issues on Instagram.
Methods To Resolve ‘Try Again later’ On Instagram’
The major fixes applied to fix the issue of ‘Try again later’ on Instagram are simply logging in and out of the app, changing the account password, deleting the links present in your Instagram bio, or waiting for some time. The lasting time of this error is around 24 to 48 hours. We have mentioned some tried and tested solutions that you can imply to fix the error of Try again later on Instagram.
Method 1: Logging in and Logging out
If the issue of ‘Try again later’ on Instagram is persisting for a long time like more than 2 to 3 days, try out this method to fix this issue. Before you log in to your account again, clear all the cache of Instagram.
- Step 1: Go to the settings of the account from your profile and select the option of ‘Log out.
- Step 2: In Android, open the settings of your device, click on the option of storage and find Instagram from the list of other apps and clear the cache. For iOS devices, you need to reinstall the app.
- Step 3: Fill in the login credentials to open your Instagram account. This fix has resolved the issue of numerous Instagram users facing the try again error issue. If it does not resolve your issue, try out the other explained methods.
Method 2: Changing The Password
If you change the password of your Instagram account, it automatically signs out the automation tools and third-party applications. Hence, helping you to resolve the try again later issue.
- Step 1: Go to the profile of your Instagram account.
- Step 2: Select the option of the menu and then go to the ‘Settings’
- Step 3: Click on the option of ‘Security’. You will see an option of password. Select it.
- Step 4: Type the present password of your account and then enter the new password. After changing the password of your Instagram account, you have to log in to your account again.
If you are unable to reset the password of your Instagram account from the app, you can also perform this action from the login screen too.
- Step 1: Log out from your account by performing the steps mentioned in method 1.
- Step 2: Click on the option of ‘forgot password?’
- Step 3: Reset the password of your account by following the instructions present on the screen.
Method 3: Wait For Sometime
The blocks appearing in your Instagram account are always temporary. Therefore, after some time it automatically vanishes. Always remember that the error of ‘Try again later’ is completely different from the error of ‘action block’. There is no certain period of Try again later on an Instagram error. Therefore, you never know when the block will end. For a few people, the block might last for a few hours whereas for others it might last for days. You need to keep patience because the error duration varies from one account to another.
Method 4: Deleting Instagram Bio Links
- Step 1: Go to the Instagram profile.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Edit profile’ and erase the link from your bio. Instagram prohibits a few links. If you have mentioned such links on your Instagram bio, your actions might get blocked. Therefore, we suggest you remove such prohibited links.
The issue Try again later on Instagram is a normal yet irritating problem that is faced by numerous Instagram users. We advise you to avoid any third-party applications or automated services. Never try to perform any particular action too fast. Keeping these points in your mind, it’s rare to face such issues.