The recent update of Instagram has added a new feature that works exactly like the banned app ‘TikTok’. You can now make any video from seconds to a minute and can easily add a variety of clips to it. There is also an option of video customization via effects and speed of the clip i.e. you can make it fast or slow, that depends on your choice.
To capture a beautiful shot of hair blowing when you flip your head or want to create an action sequence just like the movies, you can simply go with the option of slowing down the speed of your video.
It fantasies the scene and makes it the way you always imagined. Many of you must have seen celebrities making slow-motion videos and that must have inspired you to create like them. If you want to know how to make a slow-motion video on Instagram, then you have visited the right website while browsing. Without wasting a single second, let’s begin.
Slow-Motion Videos For Instagram Reel And Story Section
To make a slow-motion video on Instagram stories, you’ll find an option of a video effect known as ‘Boomerang’. Though this task is not that easy as you think, so go with the given instructions carefully.
- Step 1: Open the app, go to the stories section by swiping your screen towards the right side. Now swipe the bottom of your screen until you find the option of boomerang, a symbol of infinity.
- Step 2: Now you can record your video. After you have recorded, there will be a sign of infinity in the top right corner. Tap on it.
- Step 3: Now you will see an option of effects, select the effect of slow-motion [the second option as we go from left to right].
- Step 4: If you want to add any gif, drawing, or text, you can add it simply the way you do for any normal story.
Step 5: Once you are done with it, post it by selecting the option of ‘Your story’ present at the screen bottom side.
While creating reels on Instagram, you will see a variety of options such as filters, effect, slow motion, etc. The ongoing trend of slow-motion is an easy task. There is just a need to change the speed of the video that you have created or added.
- Step 1: Open the app, go to the stories section by swiping your screen towards the right side. Now swipe the bottom of your screen until you find the option of reels.
- Step 2: You will be seeing a variety of options such as effects, timer, and audio speed. Click on the option of speed to make a slow-motion video. You can select any of the two speeds [0.3X and 0.5X] before you record your video.
- Step 3: You also have an option of selecting any filter and any audio of your choice and start recording your video.
- Step 4: After you have recorded your video, you can simply post it on your Instagram.
Also Read: Download Instagram Stories And Highlights
There is no need to plan for creating any slow-motion video. You can add the slow-motion effects to any video either on your phone or PC. For getting a perfect shot, planning is a must but not for the random or simple shots. If you overdo the slow-motion effects, your viewers will gradually lose interest in it. Occasionally adding videos with such effects will amaze your viewers. Do try it out and make your viewers fall in love with you. Stay updated to know more about such creative content.