The new era of social media is ruling on everyone’s mind. Talking about TikTok, it is one of the trending social apps, used by 9/10 people. With millions of users and billion followers, the app is trending day by day. The video created in TikTok has a certain limit of time; you can’t make a lengthy video with TikTok. The range of time limit is from a second to a minute. If you want to crop your TikTok videos, here’s a guide that includes not just the method to crop the video, but also explains the method to trim the video.
Trimming of video is important to learn because of the limited duration of your TikTok video. The difference in the model of your phone doesn’t exceed the duration. It will remain the same. So it’s better to learn the method of trimming your video instead of worthless tries of exceeding the time limit.
Crop TikTok Videos By Formalizing The Procedure
There’s no option to crop a video on TikTok, therefore you need to crop it by taking help from another app.
- Step 1: Open the app of inshot, choose the content [Video, collage, or photo] and upload the already taken shots or clips.
- Step 2: After selecting the content, a suite of editing options is displayed. Select the option of Canvas present on the left side.
- Step 3: After selecting the canvas, you’ll see numerous options of ratio aspects available for every social site. Select the ratio aspect of 9:16 for Tiktok.
- Step 4: Complete the editing process of your clip and tap on the export button present on the top right corner of the screen. You have successfully cropped the video to post it on TikTok.
Trim TikTok Videos To Manage The Time Limit
Usually, we never upload any video that we have shot directly on any social site such as Tiktok. We prefer to edit it first and then upload it from the gallery. Editing involves the trimming of the video as well to manage the time limit. Here, we will be discussing the methods to trim the TikTok video.
- Step 1: Record your video on TikTok.
- Step 2: After you are done with recording, select the icon of Red checkmark.
- Step 3: Choose the option of Adjust clip present on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: You can see a bar on the screen bottom side.
- Step 5: Use sliders present at both the ends of your video to adjust the length of your video.
- Step 6: After you have trimmed your video, tap on the option of saving.
- Step 7: Select the ‘Next’ button to post your video or you can save it in your draft.
Also Read: Download Instagram Stories And Highlights
Now that we have explained to you the methods of cropping and trimming your TikTok video, don’t lose the opportunity to become the upcoming TikTok star and earn the respect and limelight the way Bollywood stars receive. If any of your known wants to know the same, do suggest our site and help them to learn it with ease.