If you want to sell your products online, Meesho Supplier Panel is one of the solutions that you can go for. Meesho Supplier Panel helps you to list your products, manage inventory to process orders, track the payment from customers, easily login to the Meesho Supplier Panel, and direct your online business. You should have a look at the policies and legal sections available in the Meesho Supplier Panel for ensuring that all the uploaded products or catalogs are following the mentioned guidelines of Meesho.
To start an online business on Meesho, you should know how does the Meesho Supplier Panel work because it can help you in uploading the catalog. If you are a beginner, this article will surely help you to start a business on Meesho with a great beginning.
Catalog Section Definition: Understand How Does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work
The catalog is the product list uploaded by the seller. It’s on you if you are willing to upload just one single catalog or in bulk via a CSV file. One catalog can contain a minimum of 1 product and a maximum of 9 products. Remember, the products uploaded in one catalog must belong to the same category. For instance, to sell 8 jackets you have to upload all 8 jackets into one catalog. To sell 4 jackets and 6 sweaters, you need to upload 2 catalogs, one for the jackets and the other for the sweaters. Uploading a catalog is a crucial step in learning how does the Meesho Supplier Panel work.
How does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work For Uploading Catalog
You can upload as many catalogs as you want on the Meesho Supplier Panel. The time since you uploaded the product catalog, it will remain as a live post for 72 hours.
- Step 1: When you upload any catalog, firstly you need to choose the category of the catalog.
- Step 2: Afterward, upload the images of the product.
- Step 3: Try uploading more than one picture of a single product to provide a better view of the products to the customers.
- Step 4: Follow the image guidelines of the Meesho Supplier Panel.
- Step 5: Fill in the details of the product such as GST – Goods and Services Tax , price, size, etc.
- Step 6: Include at least 3-4 products in each catalog. This way, you can enhance the probability of getting more orders.
- Step 7: It’s suggested to upload 5-7 catalogs while starting an online business on Meesho.
- Step 8: Review all the guidelines of the Meesho Supplier Panel before uploading the catalogs.
Also Read: Google Launches Google Shopping Targeting ECommerce
How Does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work To Get More Orders
As soon as your catalog becomes live for the customers on Meesho, approximately 11 crore Indian customers will be able to see and purchase your products.
We are providing you with a few tips that can help you to increase your product sale:
- Upload More Than One Catalog: If you upload at least 5-7 catalogs, you’ll start getting orders on Meesho. The number of catalogs is directly proportional to the number of orders.
- Set The Correct Price Of The Products
- If you want to set the correct price of the products listed in the catalogs, first find out the related cost and profit margin.
- Check out the price of competitive brands and set your product price accordingly.
- Use The Tool Of Price Recommendation: To find out the competitive price of your products, you should use the price recommendation tool. It will enhance your product visibility and sales.
- Follow The Right Trend: Buyers look for the products that are trending these days. Therefore, you should go for the products that are trending at present.
- Select the program of NDD i.e. Next Day Dispatch: Sellers usually sign up for the NDD program of Meesho to increase the sale of their products. Products that are signed up by the NDD program gain extra visibility.
How Does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work For Delivery And Payment Status
If a customer purchases your product, you’ll receive an email for the same. To check the status of the order, you can always visit the Meesho Supplier Panel
- Step 1: Accept the order placed by the customer
- Step 2: Download the label of the product and manifest it
- Step 3: Pack the ordered product and paste the required label on it
- Step 4: Give the product to the Meesho logistic partners so that they can deliver it to the customer
- Step 5: Sign up for the NDD program. Meesho does not charge any commission from the suppliers
- Step 6: The payment will be directly deposited to the bank account after the 7th day of the delivery
- Step 7: To check the future and deposit payments, visit the Meesho Supplier Panel
Also Read: How To Share Amazon Cart: Amazon Amazing Hack
16 Mandatory Steps About ‘How Does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work’
Being a Meesho Supplier, upload at least 5-7 catalogs for enhancing the catalog’s visibility, manage product payments, etc. Such tasks can be easily accomplished by accessing the Meesho Supplier Panel. But how does the Meesho Supplier Panel Work? Here are the basic steps that you can follow to access the Meesho Supplier Panel:
- Step 1: Using any web browser installed on your device, open ‘supplier.meeshosupply.com‘.
- Step 2: Enter the required credentials such as email address and password.
- Step 3: To upload catalogs in bulk, select the option of ‘bulk upload catalogs’. For uploading a single catalog, select ‘upload single catalog’.
- Step 4: Use the ‘Image bulk upload tool’ for creating the links of the uploaded image to your product listing.
- Step 5: Select the desired images, upload them, and copy-paste the links that you generated for each image.
- Step 6: Check ‘New orders’ under the ‘Pending’ tab.
- Step 7: Now, either accept or cancel the order.
- Step 8: If you are accepting the order, pack the order by following all the mentioned packaging guidelines of Meesho for its pick up.
- Step 9: As soon as the order is accepted and picked up by Meesho’s logistics partner, you can check the status of the product in the ‘Shipped’ tab. If the buyer cancels their order, the product will shift to the ‘Cancelled’ tab.
- Step 10: Visit the ‘Inventory’ tab of the Meesho Supplier Panel to manage the catalogs. You can get to know the product quantity and demand.
- Step 11: To check on payment details, open the ‘payment’ tab.
- Step 12: For enhancing the visibility of the catalogue, open the ‘advertisement’ tab.
- Step 13: If you want to know which products you should sell, you can use the ‘product recommendation tool’.
- Step 14: For setting up the competitive price of the products, use the ‘price recommendation tool’.
- Step 15: If you are facing issues using the Meesho Supplier Panel, visit the ‘support’ tab to ask for help.
- Step 16: To manage and update the Meesho Supplier Panel, visit the ‘Notice’ and ‘Settings’ tabs of the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Also Read: Online Shopping Apps In India You Should Use
Starting your start-up is a great idea. What’s more great is using Meesho as a platform that gives a boost to the start-up. For this, you should know how the Meesho Supplier Panel work. We have explained every aspect concerning the Meesho Supplier Panel in detail. Still, if you face any issues, you can contact the support team the Meesho.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q) What’s the commission rate asked by Meesho from the suppliers?
Ans: Meesho does not charge any commission from the suppliers for any product. That’s why Meesho is tagged as the most profitable platform for any supplier to sell their products.
Q) Is it good to sell the products on Meesho?
Ans: You can easily sell any product on Meesho because it provides a wide range of options to advertise your product. These promotions can help you to grow your business. But there’s one limitation to it. Meesho does not have many listings, therefore a few products might face issues while competing in the market.
7 Comments on “How Does The Meesho Supplier Panel Work: 16 Basic Steps You Should Know”
Meesho takes 0% commission its good
Yes, correct Shakti Meesho takes 0% commission
Meesho supplier panel UI is nice
Meesho is good for small sellers like me
Thank you for your input. Varun, do you want to share your experience with us?
Meesho is the most profitable platfrom for us to sell online 🙂