In today’s scenario, DTH connections are very well-known and most preferred as compared to the cable connection. Tata sky is amongst the prominent DTH operators. The company provides with more than 600 channels involving HD channels to its subscribers. Tata sky provides a variety of features to its subscribers to enjoy including streaming live television. Users can easily access the application provided by the company to enjoy specific services like add and delete channels, modify the packs including add-on packages, recharge of Tata sky account, and check program guide, etc.
Let’s dig into the guidelines and grab the knowledge of how to add channels for Tata sky DTH operator:
There are four hassle-free ways to add channels of your choices easier and to modify the packs for Tata sky that are mentioned below:
1) Add Channels By Call
Yes! You heard it right. You can add a channel in the Tata sky by simply making a call. This is the simplest and easiest way to add a channel of your choice.
- The thing you just need to do is simply call up the customer care number on 1800-208-6633 from your registered mobile number.
- Now, You just need to tell the customer care executive to add the particular channels of your interest to your pack and bang on you are done with it.
Also Read: How To Add Channel In Airtel DTH
2) Add Via Website Portal
- Simply, head over to the Tata sky website portal and click on the ‘Selected packs’ option on the banner.
- Now, You need to enter your RMS (Registered mobile number) or Tata sky subscriber ID.
- You will receive an OTP immediately on the registered number, that you entered.
- Once you enter the OTP, and you would head on the window on which the account screen is open.
- After the completion of authentication, Two options will appear, one is ‘balances & charges’ and another one is to recharge your DTH account. If you want to modify your pack, then head onto right, A box named ‘Your pack’ is present there. Hit on the button that will disclose all your currently subscribed channels pack.
- Just click on the link present in the box, which will take to the next page where you can easily modify or deactivate the channels as well as packs in Tata Sky.
- A ‘+’ sign will be present there beside each category. You simply need to click on the first one that will able to show you all the packs that you currently subscribed to. You can even remove the channels according to your interest from the existing list.
- Just simply uncheck the box and move to the bottom to click on ‘Select and Proceed’.
- The next window will show the channels that you dropped or added for your confirmation and then you can tap on the ‘confirm’ button. Immediately, A confirmation message appears on the screen and within a few minutes, your new pack will get activated.
Also Read: Tata Sky Channel List With Numbers
3) Add Via SMS
- You can simply send an SMS to 56633 including a channel code from registered mobile number in the format ADD STARPLUS12 or ZEE14 as an SMS to 56633.
- You will soon get a confirmation message on the same number and the pack will be activated shortly on your connection.
4) Add Via Tata Sky Mobile App
- Download the ‘Tata sky App’ on your smartphones via Google Play Store or Apple app.
- Login into the app using your credentials. If you visited the app for the first time, then you need to enter either your registered mobile number or Tata sky subscriber ID, which is certainly your login ID. Then you need to frame a suitable password for your ID.
- You just need to login by entering the required details, if you already had a user ID and it’s password.
- Once, You logged in, you will see the home screen where the options of featured shows, live TV network list and much more is present. Near the search button that is present in the upper right corner, you will see a hamburger menu, just tap on the option. This section allows you to check your account balance and other details.
- Just click on the ‘My Tata sky’ option and then onto the ‘Manage packs’ that directly took you to another page. Tap on ‘Modify packs’, where you can see a summary account.
- Here, you find plenty of packs such as current packs, Tata sky curated packages, broadcast packs and much more. Select on the modify pack of your interest. You can also Go for the ‘+’ sign to expand. Select the checkbox for the particular channels or packs of your choice by scrolling down to the bottom. After done with the selection process, just click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- The channel pack of your choice will be subscribed automatically and other packs that are not of your interest will be removed from your account within a duration of 24 hours.