Want information about shortcodes and USSD codes to easily check GPRS/2G/3G /4Gdata usage, remaining balance and the pack validity? Read the article to know full details on how to check your internet balance in BSNL.
Checking the main account in BSNL is easy. Simply dial *123# from a BSNL mobile and a popup dialogue box appears containing key information about the remaining balance, its validity and also a number will be mentioned to check other details about your connection. Alternatively, dial 123 to check your balance and validity on the IVR.
New BSNL Balance USSD Codes
- Balance and Validity check dial *123*1#
- Minutes balance check dial *123*2#
- To check message balance dial *123*1# or *123*5# or *123#
- GPRS data Balance check dial *123*10#
- To check network call dial *123*5#
- Video calling balance can be checked at *123*9#
- GPRS pack balance can be checked by dialling *123*8#
- Check last call charges details at *102#
- Voice pack info check at *126#
- Enquire data balance at *234#
- Check local network call balance – *123*6#
For Assam, North East Circle, Kolkata and West Bengal Circle
- Check Data balance and Validity by dialling *123*10#
- Night balance and Validity can be checked at *123*8#
- Free minutes Onnet and Offnet can be checked at *123*9#
Maharashtra and Goa Circle
- Dial *112# from their BSNL phone and can get the major information there.
Also Read: Vodafone Internet Data(3G,4G) Balance Check
For AP Circle
- New Code – Dial *124# (Enter 3 for STV Submenu, 1 for STV enquiry, 1 for more details)
- Dialling 123 from your BSNL phone will take you to subsidiary account 3.
New Code Is Available For UP Circle
- Balance and validity can be checked by dialling *123*6#
For Tamil Nadu Circle
- New code is available. Dial *124#. Enter 3 for STV submenu, Enter 1 for STV enquiry, 1 for more details.
- Dial *124*1# for full details.
- SMS “DATA3G” and “DATA2G” respectively to 53733 and check respective balances.
For Kerala Circle
- Dial *124*1# or *124*4# and get full details about your balance in BSNL.
For Gujarat Circle
- Dial *112#.
Karnataka Circle people
- Check the balance by dialling *124# (Enter 3 for STV submenu, 1 for STV enquiry, 1 for more details such as data enquiry, data validity).
- Dial *123# or *124*4# for additional details.
For Rajasthan Circle
- Dial *123#.
- After the system generated reply comes press 5, after the next reply press 2 and the information regarding your data balance and validity will be made available to you.
- Dial *123*6# for additional information.
Checking data balance validity and usability for Data Card or USB Dongle users, you need to enter the USSD code on the mobile app software screen and the options are to be selected according to your needs regarding the details that are required.
BSNL data balance can also be checked through the new app launched by BSNL which is known as the My BSNL app. The app is made available to both android and IOS users and is easily available for free in the respective stores. Download from there and easily check your balance details end number of times in a day. Don’t worry about remembering the USSD codes with the introduction of the new BSNL app since you can simply select the options available for the information you want to fetch. The app shows every information related to the phone number registered like remaining balance, data balance, validity, etc.
All the possible easy ways to check the data balance and validity, message balance, main balance and validity are listed in the above article. Check the necessary information at your fingertips.