How To Turn On Caller ID & Spam Protection:
- Open your device phone application
- Tap more > Setting > Caller Id & Spam
- Turn Caller ID& Spam On or off
- As a option to stop call from ringing your phone turn on Filter suspected spam calls. You won’t get missed call or voicemail notifications, but you’ll still see filtered calls in your call history and be able to check any voicemail you receive.
How To Mark Call As Spam:
- Go to Device Phone App
- Recent Call
- Select the call you want to mark as spam
- Select Block/Report as spam.
- Option report call as spam
- Block the number it you want.
For more details you can directly check google Support page phone application help