Currently most of the people face problem “Regarding Spam Call” search engine giant google has rolled out “Called ID and spam protection ” on its phone application, this application would be able to filter out the calls that will help user to detect whether the call received by the user is spam or not.
Note: Google Notified this Some of these steps work only on Android 6.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
How To Turn On Caller ID & Spam Protection:
Caller Id And Spam Protection would be on by default. If person want to turn off he can
- Open your device phone application
- Tap more > Setting > Caller Id & Spam
- Turn Caller ID& Spam On or off
- As a option to stop call from ringing your phone turn on Filter suspected spam calls. You won’t get missed call or voicemail notifications, but you’ll still see filtered calls in your call history and be able to check any voicemail you receive.
How To Mark Call As Spam:
- Go to Device Phone App
- Recent Call
- Select the call you want to mark as spam
- Select Block/Report as spam.
- Option report call as spam
- Block the number it you want.
For more details you can directly check google Support page phone application help