Zoom was previously used as a tool to chat with your family and friends. But in the current scenario, it is used as a work tool and the profile picture that you kept earlier does not look appropriate or maybe you don’t like the profile picture assigned by Zoom from your Google account. To combat this problem, the best solution is to remove the profile picture. If you are finding out the alternative on ‘How to remove Zoom profile picture’, you have visited the right website. Here’s a complete guide with understandable language that will help you to remove your zoom profile picture.
Zoom Profile Picture
At times, everyone has faced an embarrassing profile picture incident when there is an involvement of any account profile and we are sure you must have faced it on Zoom as well. There’s also a probability that Zoom adds your profile picture either from your personal Google account or from a database of any organization and you may not like it. To eradicate such issues, let’s get started with the process of ‘How to remove Zoom profile picture’ on your phone and computer.
Also Read : Learn About The Best Zoom Filters & How To Get And Use Them
Method To Remove Zoom Profile Picture
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Zoom i.e. zoom.us from any browser and log in to your account.
- Step 2: After you log in successfully, you’ll see your Zoom profile page.
- Step 3: Scroll down till the profile page last fold.
- Step 4: Click on the option of ‘Account’ in the ‘Support’ section.
- Step 5: After entering into the Account section, your basic profile information of the account will be displayed.
- Step 6: Select the option of ‘Profile’ present under the ‘Personal’ section on the left side.
- Step 7: Once you enter into the profile section, you can see an option of deleting or changing your zoom profile picture at the start of the page.
- Step 8: Select the option of ‘Delete’.
- Step 9: Click on ‘Yes’ to give your confirmation.
- Step 10: After completing all the steps, you’ll see an empty section of the profile photo.
Unfortunately, you cannot delete your profile picture on the Zoom app. But you can delete your profile picture by accessing the official website of Zoom by using any browser on your phone. The steps to delete the zoom profile picture are the same as those of the PC. For your convenience, we can explain it more simply.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Zoom i.e. zoom.us to log in to your Zoom account by using your chosen web browser.
- Step 2: You can see the mobile-version display of the website.
- Step 3: Scroll down the page to look out for the account section.
- Step 4: There will be an arrow against the Account profile that indicates the drop-down section. Click on it.
- Step 5: Select the option of ‘Profile’ from the drop-down list.
- Step 6: There will be an option of ‘Delete’ for deleting the profile picture of your zoom account. Select it.
- Step 7: Now you have successfully deleted the profile picture on your Zoom account.
Also Read: How To Blur Background On Zoom Before & During A Zoom Call
If you think that the profile picture of your zoom account does not fit with the working conditions, you are left with no other option but to delete it. Many zoom account holders face difficulty to remove their profile picture. They look out for alternatives but find them difficult to understand. But not anymore as we have explained every step in a simple way that you can easily understand ‘How to remove Zoom profile picture?’ Try the methods and share your experience with us.