Amazon is offering 10% cashback on Train booking via IRCTC, single user will get maximum upto Rs 100 cashback in Amazon Pay Wallet
How User Can Avail Cashback
- Login into https://www.irctc.co.in/
- Find and select the train according to your journey requirement
- Fill the booking details
- Click on continue and go to the final payment detail
- Select Amazon pay wallet under multiple payment option
- Payment mode will be redirected to amazon pay
- Fill the amazon pay login details and do the payment
Note: “No coupon code is required for this payment mode and offer can be availed once per user during the offer period. “
Also Check: Creating New IRCTC Account And Booking Tickets
Offer Terms & Conditions Via Amazon
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website (defined below) maintained and operated by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 1st Feb’20 to 29th Feb’20 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, a cashback of a 10% Back upto INR 100, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on IRCTC during the offer period will be provided to each customer who:
- completes a transaction on the website or mobile-website of the Merchant at IRCTC; and
- pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the web or m-web
- (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
Also Check: Steps To Complete Your Amazon PAY KYC
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.