If you are a regular amazon customer then you need to complete KYC, because according to new RBI guide all the mobile wallet providers need to fully comply with KYC (Norm) for customer authenticity.
If you don’t know how to do KYC for Amazon Pay, just follow the mentioned steps to complete you KYC in just 10 min
Steps To Complete Your Amazon KYC
- Go to Google Play/ Apple Store to download the Amazon app.
- Sign in to your amazon account
- Click the Amazon Pay button on Amazon
- Then Click on ‘KYC’
- Upload Your Selfie and document related to KYC (Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, NREGA Job Card)
- Once all the documents have been submitted, schedule appointment for doorstep verification
Document That Will Work
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- NREGA Job Card
Amazon Doorstep KYC process
- Choose the date and time slot according to you convenient for KYC verification
- Amazon agent will come and verify all the original documents
- The agent will scan the QR code for verification confirmation
- KYC is completed
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q) Why My KYC Is Rejected?
Ans: If your document which you have upload is not clear or name / photo which you have submitted on the app does not match with your details in KYC
Q) After KYC verification how much time it will take to upgrade my account to full KYC status ?
Ans: It will take around 3 working days after the date of doorstep verification
Q) Why My appointment got cancelled?
Ans: If you have not submitted document 1 day prior to the appointment or After 3 unsuccessful attempts by amazon person to complete your doorstep verification or due to amazon operation service issue.
Q) Can I reschedule my appointment ?
Ans: Yes you can reschedule you appointment for verification again, go to your order details and click on reschedule.