PUBG is termed to be one of the best gaming applications which have gained immense population from the users all over the world, this tech freak gaming application was launched in the year 2017 and since then there’s no drawback. It can easily be played both on smartphones, laptops, PC.
Individuals can download ‘PUBG’ on their gaming smartphones and can easily play this game but if we talk about playing this game on laptop or PC then there’s a list of certain procedure or requirements which needs to be followed for playing this game.
Let’s have a look through the list of system requirements that are applicable for playing this game on smartphones, PC, laptops.
Recommended System Requirements For Playing PUBG in Smartphones
Nothing can beat the aura of playing PUBG in smartphones but there are certain system requirements both for Android and iOS users separately for playing this game on their smartphones.
(a) Android Users
- The user needs to have a good storage space on their phone for installing this gaming application.
- Android smartphones should have 2GB Ram for functioning the gaming settings.
- Android smartphones should have a system supporting Android 5.11 or above for the proper functioning of this game.
(b) iPhone Users
- All the latest launched iPhones running on iOS 9 are applicable for playing PUBG Mobile.
- iPhone 5S, iPad 2 can also be used for playing PUBG Mobile on iPhone devices.
Also Read: Best Gaming Headphones Under Rs 2000
Recommended System Requirements For Playing PUBG On PC
Nothing can beat the flexibility of playing PUBG Mobile on the laptop or PC with the help of some hi-tech hardware features which PUBG has recommended for Laptop Or PC users.
These are a list of certain important system requirements which are applicable for playing PUBG Mobile on PC.
- OS: The operating system should comprise of 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or either Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel i5-6600K / AMD Ryzend 5 1600
- Memory: The memory is recommended around 16 GB RAM for better performance.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Direct: 11.0
- Network: A good and high-speed Broadband Internet Connection which will eventually help in installing all the additional files in one go.
- Storage: At least 30 GB available space should be available on the PC as playing PUBG Mobile on laptop or PC requires installing some additional files.
Recommended Minimum System Requirements For Playing PUBG on PC
This is considered to be the most onset go option but considering it has some only some important requirements or it can be said that it has some limited features which slow down the functioning of playing PUBG on laptop or PC.
|64-bit Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
|Central Processing Unit
|AMD Ryzen 5 1600 /Intel i5-6600K
|16 Gigabytes RAM
|Graphics Processing Unit
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB/ AMD Radeon RX 580 4Gigabyte
|30 Gigabyte available space
As by now, we’re clear by this fact that gaming applications are trending all over the world and PUBG Mobile is leading the position in the list as it can be played anywhere over the smartphone or the laptop. Moreover, all these are the necessary requirements which are important to be implemented if someone wants to play PUBG Mobile on their smartphones, Laptop or PC.