WhatsApp is one of those apps that no one can live without today. From intensely irritating good morning messages to important work messages, WhatsApp is the lifeline of the Indian business community. But sometimes a shop owner or a business owner may need to separate the personal and business messages on their WhatsApp. But now there is no need to use two smartphones to do this. You can simply use dual WhatsApp in your Android and iPhone phone. Let’s figure it out.
Dual WhatsApp On Your Android Phones
- Different phone brands allow dual WhatsApp to be used but they have different names for the apps that allow you to do it.
- Xiaomi (MIUI) phones call it ‘Dual Apps’
- Samsung calls it ‘Dual Messenger’
- Oppo calls it ‘Clone Apps’
- Vivo calls it ‘App Clone’
- Asus calls it ‘Twin Apps’
- Huawei and Honor calls it ‘App Twin’
No matter what your android phone calls it the steps are almost the same. Let’s get started.
- Open the dual app’s settings on your smartphone.
- Select the app you want to duplicate(Select WhatsApp)
- Wait for the duplication process to finish
- Allow your phone to download the second WhatsApp
- Head over to the second WhatsApp logo on your home screen.
- Configure using a mobile phone number.
- Voila! You are good to go
It is important to keep in mind that some android phones with ‘stock’ operating systems like the Android One do not allow app duplication. No worries, you may download duplicating apps like Parallel, DualApp Wizard etc.
Dual WhatsApp On Your iPhones
Apple is famous for its exclusivity and iOS is a closed source operating system and thus does not have any dedicated apps for app duplication. Worry not, iPhone enthusiasts have two ways to use dual WhatsApp without buying a new iPhone
1) WhatsApp 2 Method
This method uses a copy of the original WhatsApp app called WhatsApp 2. Here’s how to use it.
- Download and setup WhatsApp in case you are not using it currently
- Open Safari and go to iOS.Othman.tv.
- Tap on WhatsApp 2 and press the green button to download
- Press okay on the prompt appearing on the screen
- Wait for the app to install
- Go to settings, then general and then profile.
- Enable “Trust VNE Software”
- Setup WhatsApp 2.
- You’re good to go.
2) Dual Messenger Method
This method involves the downloading of an iOS app called ‘Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats’. The app allows you to run two instances of WhatsApp on one device or one instance of WhatsApp on two smartphones. Let’s explore.
- Download the ‘Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats’ app from the AppStore.
- A QR code will appear, scan it with another device.
- Go to the initial installation of WhatsApp and go to Settings, then WhatsApp Web/Desktop then Scan QR code.
- After scanning the QR code, the messages will be synced between both the devices.
So there you have it, follow the steps and tell me in the comments how you like your well known WhatsApp in a brand new avatar.
Disclaimer: ” The above views and tips expressed as information expert on selectyourdeals.com are his own and not that of the website or its management, selectyourdeals.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any decisions.