As a WhatsApp user some time when some deletes the message, you get the message in the chat “The Message Is Deleted”, now as a android user, you can just follow the steps mentioned below to recover the old message.
Steps To See Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
- Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google play store
- Once the app is dowloaded open the app and complete the setting up process
- App with ask for some of the basic permission for completing the signup process
- Select the apps for which you want to save the notifications and track changes
- Select WhatsApp and go to next option
- Tap Yes, save files, step up process is completed and now you can track
- Now every notification which you receive on WhatsApp, will be available on WhatsRemoved+ app.
- Just Open WhatsRemoved+ app and check the message.
Note: “The above mentioned steps is for only Android user currently and not available for iOS users.”
Disclaimer: ” The above views and tips expressed as information expert on selectyourdeals.com are his own and not that of the website or its management, selectyourdeals.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any decisions.