Samsung Electronics have announced on this Monday that the are going to open world biggest mobile phone manufacturing facility in India. As Samsung has one of biggest market in India for mobile phone still looking to expand its production in the world’s fastest growing mobile phone market.
Location Of Samsung Factory:
- The Factory will be located in Noida , on the outskirts of New Delhi, Factory is inaugurated jointly by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and south korean president Moon Jae in.
Samsung First Phone:
- From developing its first phone SH-100 in 1988 to ‘world’s largest’ phone factory in Noida Samsung has seen lot of ups and down in the market due to competition .
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Make in India campaign has brought one of the biggest project In india it would be delivery job promises. According to Samsung they are planing to invest 49.2 billion rupees i.e ($716.57 million) and also will increase it capacity in coming three years.
- According to Samsung it will help them to double its current capacity for mobiles in noida to an annual 120 million units after the phased expansion plan is completed.
- According to Moon Jae-In says this factory will benefit Indian and South Korean economy growth.
- While due to this decision of Samsung expenditure will give strong competition to rival Xiomi