SoundCloud is an online music platform. It was founded in 2007 in Berlin, Germany. SoundCloud allows users to upload, share and stream audio on its platform. The music platform boasts of more than 30 million creators as of March 2021, with above 265 million tracks as of March 2021, and has 175 million unique monthly listeners.
Sometimes it is difficult to recall a song you heard a week back. Many times while listening to songs from playlists, you come across some really good ones. You love that song so much that you forget to note the name of the song and lose the song forever as you do not know the name of the artist. This is where listening saves come into play. It enables the listener to browse through all the songs that they have listened to before. Soundcloud offers the service of listening history to its users.
How To See The Listening History in SoundCloud?
The listening history service, earlier, was only available on the Web version of SoundCloud. Now, this service is available on all platforms, from Android to iOS. Not just listening history, users can now browse through the tracks they played recently. Here, we will discuss the procedure to see the listening history on the Web version.
On The Web
- Go to the SoundCloud website on your browser.
- Log in to your SoundCloud account.
- You will find the Listening History section on the homepage of Sound Cloud which will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Click the View All option displayed at the top right corner of the screen to see all the tracks you have played before.
- You will find all the songs on the next page of History.
- Scroll down to the song you have been looking for and tap the Play option next to the song.
- You can use the Filter box option available to search the song directly.
Therefore, the steps to view your listening history, as you can see, are very simple. But for some reason, if you want to delete the entire listening history, you can do that too. Now, we will tell you about the method to delete the listening history.
How To DeleteSoundCloud Listening History
It is very easy to delete the listening history and can be done in two simple steps.
- Go to the SoundCloud History page. Press the Clear All History option. You will find this to the left of the Filter box.
- A pop-up dialog window will appear. Press the Clear My History option. This will delete all your listening history.
Procedure To Find The SoundCloud Listening History On The App
- Start the SoundCloud Application on your phone.
- Tap on the menu icon available on the lower right corner of the home page in the app.
- In the Listening history, scroll down to find the song that you were looking for.
- Press the See All Listening Story option. This will ensure that all the previously played tracks are visible to you.
- From the list of tracks previously played, play the song that you were looking for.
Also read: How To Download Songs From Spotify
If you are an avid song listener and are continuously playing songs while studying or working, it is not possible to know all the tracks that play on SoundCloud. However, with the SoundCloud Listening History service now available, you can browse through all the tracks previously played and discover that one song that touched your heart. Now, you do not have to beat yourself up for not noting down the name of that one artist or a song that accidentally played from the playlist because SoundCloud has got you covered.