iPhones have a different class when it comes to smartphones. Similarly, the instant messaging app of the iPhone stands out as the best messaging app. iMessage app is highly popular among iPhone users because of several benefits out of which most prominent is the extreme security of the messages. Due to this feature, many other users also want to access iMessage for messaging using their PCs or other android phones. But the question arises how to do this? Don’t worry because we have the solution for the same. In this article, we will discuss easy steps about how to access chrome remote desktop iMessage on your personal computer or MacBook.
Messaging apps are a must in this present time. Communication has become a lot easier with these messaging apps. A lot of messaging apps are available for Android devices like ‘WhatsApp’, ‘We chat’ but the most popular app is the ‘iMessage app‘ though it’s available only for iOS devices. Using a remote chrome desktop one can easily get access to the iMessage on their PC. If you are thinking that it might be a complicated process then you are wrong because we have the ultimate solution for it. Go Ahead & Read it.
Steps to Send Chrome Remote Desktop iMessage
- Step 1: Download the ‘iMessage’ extension via Google Chrome Web Store.
- Step 2: Create a shortcut of the extension on the desktop by right-clicking the icon displayed on the screen.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Get Started’ option.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Mac’ option.
- Step 5: Enter the relevant pin to get access to your Mac’s desktop on Windows 10.
- Step 6: Start the iMessage App on your pc.
Use iMessage on Android with Mac
To use iMessage on your android phone, you will need a Mac and an app called ‘Air Message’. Open your Mac and connect it to the internet and let it run in the background. Now install ‘the iMessage app on your android phone and post this you can access the iMessage app on your android device with ease.
About iMessage App
The official messaging app for iOS devices is the iMessage app which is an instant message app. The unique feature of this messaging app is that messages are sent using the internet (wifi or cellular data) unlike other messaging apps of android devices.
Benefits Of The iMessage App
The iMessage App has various features which makes it popular among its users. A few of its prominent benefits are mentioned below.
- The messages in the iMessage can be backed up and saved in the iCloud. This is a very useful feature as you can back up important messages in your iCloud.
- iMessage has emoji stickers beside memes and emojis which are highly expressive.
- Apple pay is supported in the iMessage app so you can use this app to make and receive payments.
- Going cashless is a new way of payment at present and the iMessage feature is an easy and secure way to do the same. You can access this feature through the pay button available in the iMessage app.
- The iMessage app also supports the business account of the user. It has an integrated iPhone business chat that can be dedicated to your business contacts.
iMessage is a very efficient messaging app popular among its users. It is available only on iOS devices. This is a special perk provided only to the iPhone and iOS device users who chose them over the other devices available in the market. Though we have shared some methods to access this app on your android smartphone & Windows PC. These are not straight methods but the way around methods to get the accessibility to the iMessage app. Follow the steps discussed in the article if you want to use the iMessage app without your iPhone.