The primary objective of the CBSE Training Portal is to train teachers with valuable resources to enhance their professional capabilities, which would help them outshine an excellent teachers. According to the National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education & the Free & Compulsory Education Act 2009 it’s stated that training teachers about the new teaching methodologies help in brushing up their proficiency which results in quality-driven education in the longer run. This type of training generates more awareness about highly innovative teaching methods using which teachers can teach students about one topic in a different manner & generate their interest in the subject. Teachers who register for this program are trained in multiple segments, which we have listed below:
- Effective classroom management strategies for creating a disciplined environment for the students
- Usage of soft approach for handling children with special needs (CWSN)
- Significance of career counseling & how students should be counseled based on their interests
- Taught about the importance of essential life skills & how one should be gender-responsive to children from both the categories
|Training Portal Name||CBSE Training Portal|
|Eligible Candidates||School Teachers, Principals & Vice Principals From All Over India|
|Registration & Enrollment||Online|
|Benefits||E-Certificate & Learning Material|
- Registrations marked through this portal will only be accepted by the respective authorities
- CBSE hosts COEs from all over India who join this program as an individual participant or via their school authorities using valid LOC or school credentials
- Individual participants can also register by filling up the form available on the CBSE Training Portal
- The email address and password can be used for downloading the e-certificate
- All the participants will receive an invitation link on their email address for attending the training program
CBSE Training Portal Free Registration Procedure
The registration process is addressed as the first step for accessing this informative & knowledgeable training program. All the teachers, principals & vice principals who want to access the CBSE Training need to register on this portal, after which one can avail the training & learn from highly qualified experts who thoroughly understand the CBSE educational curriculum.
Follow the steps mentioned below in the right format to register on the CBSE training portal:
- Step 1: Visit the CBSE portal official website. Detailed information about the training fees, time, date, seat & training centre will be visible on the screen as soon the website opens up in front of you
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Seat Availability’ to check the status of the vacant seats
- Step 3: If seats are available, then tap on the ‘Register’ option. A new page will open up with a new list of options
- Step 4: Choose ‘New Registration for Individual Participants’ & click on it
- Step 5: On doing so, you’ll be directed to the registration page to fill up all the personal & professional details in the right format. Make sure that all these details are correct.
- Step 6: Tap on the ‘Submit’ link after entering all the relevant details
CBSE Teacher Training Course Enrollment Guide
Once you enroll in the training program, you’ll get all the latest updates about when, where and at what time the training will start. Follow these steps to enroll in the training program so that you start your training on time & learn from certified experts.
- Step 1: You need to visit the CBSE Training Portal official website in the first phase
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Click Here to Register for Online Sessions‘ link visible on the homepage portal
Alternative Method: On the homepage screen, you can also tap on the name of the particular city for filtering the training programs location wise
- Step 3: Opt for the training program of your preference and tap on the ‘Register’ button
- Step 4: Enter all the details asked in the registration form
- Step 5: Pay the training fees as final confirmation. You are now enrolled in the teacher’s training program
- Step 6: Start attending the training on the stipulated time & date
|Important: It’s 50 hours of total training, out of which the first 25 hours of training will be delivered by renowned CBSE experts. For the remaining 25 hours, schools can hire skilled private teachers with good experience or principals and vice principals can also provide the training to the teachers at the given time.|
4 Major Steps To Login Into CBSE Training Portal
The process of login into the CBSE Training Portal is extremely simple. Just keep your details handy so that once you login into the website, you can fill them up and log in quickly without wasting any time.
- Step 1: Open the official website of the CBSE Training Portal on your laptop or desktop
- Step 2: To proceed further, tap the ‘Login As’ option on the homepage. Choose the ‘Individual Participant’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Fill in your details, i.e., login username and password & security pin in the blank space
- Step 4: Lastly, tap on the ‘Login’ button, after which you’ll get logged into the CBSE Training Portal instantly
|Note: Multiple teachers from one school can log in by selecting the ‘School Management’ option from the drop-down menu list.|
Password Hack: Trick To Set New Password
It’s always suggested to have a strong password while you’re registering into the CBSE Training Portal for security reasons. However, if you forget the password and don’t remember it while logging in, then you can get it recovered by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the CBSE official website & tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Step 2: A new page will appear where you have to fill in your email address (User ID) & the security code
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ button once you’ve entered all the details
- Step 4: To proceed further, tick mark on the ‘Mobile’ option, and next, you’ll have to enter your registered mobile number & displayed security pin
- Step 5: Enter the OTP sent on your number & then click on the ‘Submit’ button to receive the option of creating a new password
- Step 6: Once you get access to change the password, create a new one, and it’s done. You have set a new password now
Help Desk CBSE Training Portal
If you face any trouble while filling up the form or have any queries about the training program deliverables then you can seek assistance from the helpline team. You can simply call on the given number, state your doubts & ask for apt solutions.
|Full Name & Designation||Contact Details (Number or Email)|
|IT Unit ( Technical Doubts)||011-23214737 & [email protected]|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011-23211400|
|Amit Singh (Online Payment Doubts)||011-23211700 & [email protected]|
|Dr B.Saha (Training Director)||011-23216873|
|Ripon Bhattacharjee (Online Payment Doubts)||[email protected]|
|Vikram Singh (Online Payment Doubts)||[email protected]|
Update Your Attendance On CBSE Training Portal
All the teachers (senior & junior), vice principals & principals who attend this training need to update their attendance during each training session. This serves as proof that you’re loyal to learning and are regular to your training classes. You’ve to mark your attendance via the attendance link shared with you in training & then only you’ll be considered a present attendee in the training program.
Give Your Feedback About CBSE Training Portal
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) follows strict training guidelines, and after your training gets completed, you’re asked to fill out the feedback form depicting your honest experience with it. There are various types of questions asked, such as how many training programs you have registered on the CBSE Training Portal and out of them, how many have you attended, what were the fees, how was the teaching behavior of the educator, etc. To fill in the training feedback form, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Login on the official CBSE website & enter your user id (email address), password & security pin
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Login’ button after filling up the accurate information
- Step 3: A ‘Participant Dashboard’ with numerous questions would open up
- Step 4: In the Feedback Submitted option, you’ve to tap on the ‘Count’ option
- Step 5: On the upper right side, an option of ‘Submit Feedback’ will be available, tap on it & then select the ‘Online Session’ option
- Step 6: Choose the ‘Online Session’ option from the subject in which you’ve received the CBSE training
- Step 7: Once you select, a feedback form will pop up where you have to answer all the questions and tap on the ‘Submit Feedback’ button to finally submit the feedback form on the portal
Get Your CBSE Training Portal E-Certificate Online
Teachers get an e-Certificate once the training period gets over. This certificate can be used as a source of learning in the resume for demonstrating to the interviewer that you have upgraded your teaching skills according to the current teaching needs. All the participants can download the certificate online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal
- Step 2: Tap on the specific course for which you want to download the e-certificate.
- Step 3: A new page will open up where you have to fill in the details, i.e., email address, password, security pin, captcha code, etc
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Login’ option. An option for downloading the certificate will be displayed on the next page.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Download Certificate’ option, after which your certificate will successfully get downloaded on your device
If you’re a young teacher or even a proficient principal, vice principal, you should definitely pursue this training program to escalate your learning skills. You’ll learn from experts who’ll brief you about unique learning techniques for teaching school students. It’s necessary to keep yourself aware of modern learning & teach students accordingly because these days, everything around us is progressing at a rapid pace; hence it’s vital that the upcoming generation of students are taught & groomed to build a spectacular future for themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q) How does the CBSE training portal differ from DIKSHA Portal?
Ans: Through DIKSHA, teachers are instructed about the latest digital technologies for incorporating them into the curriculum. This program teaches them how to curate training materials and assessment support via online tools, alongside connecting them with a wider range of teaching communities. Moreover, through CBSE Training Portal, more attention is given to polishing & improvise the teaching quality.
Q) Is offline training also provided in the CBSE Teachers Training Program?
Ans: This training is completely online, and there’s no offline centre to attend this training program.