Central Union Bank(CUB) offers a wide array of services including savings account, loans, insurance, etc. to its account holders. CUB has been around for many years and is headquartered in Kumbakonam. The bank offers all these services through net banking, missed call services, phone banking, etc. Read this article to know more about Central Union Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call.
CUB has made it easy for its account holders to check their account balance, get the mini statements, and apply for loans. If you are a CUB account holder and want to check the account balance by a missed call, you can do so in the following ways.
Central Union Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
- Dial 9278177444 to check the balance available on the registered account. The missed call should be given from the phone number registered with the bank.
- The call will get disconnected automatically after a few seconds.
- An SMS will be sent from CUB to the registered phone number.
- You can check your account number in the message. The last 4 digits of your account will be sent through SMS.
Also read: Corporation Bank Missed Call Enquiry
Number Registration Procedure for Missed Call Service
If the phone number is not registered with CUB, the same can be done in the following ways.
- The account holder needs to visit the nearest branch of CUB and get the number updated.
- A form needs to be filled and submitted with the registration request.
- After the registration is done, the account holder will receive a confirmation message for the successful registration.