Wondering about Corporation Bank Missed Call Plans? Read this article to know everything about Corporation Bank Missed Call Enquiry. The Bank have a missed call service along with various other services. Corporation Bank was a public sector bank. It merged with Andhra bank in 2019 and is now known as Union Bank of India. The bank has quite a few products available for its customers. In these unprecedented times, people prefer to stay indoors and seldom leave their homes in an emergency. Therefore, it has become a norm for banks to start online services and make it easier for their customers. Also, with the advent of digitization banks have made it easier for their customers to check their account balances.
Read ahead to find everything about Corporation Bank Missed Call Enquiry.
Missed Call Number for Corporation Bank Missed Call Enquiry:
Domestic Customers: 09268892688 (Hindi) 09268892688 (English)
International Customers:09289792897(Hindi) 09268892688 (English)
- Domestic and International Holders of accounts in the bank can enquire about their balance in both English and Hindi, as per their convenience.
- The call gets disconnected automatically after a few rings.
- The customer enquiring about the balance will get an SMS with all the relevant details.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
- The missed call can only be made from the number registered to the bank account. If the number is not registered, then the customers need to contact the nearest branch for registering and linking the relevant number.
- The account balance can only be checked by the account holder 3 times a day.
- If someone has more than one account, the balance enquiry can be done from the primary account.
- Registration for internet banking can be done at the time of opening an account or anytime afterward.
- Log in to the online portal with the personal username and the password.
- All the services including balance check, mini statements, bill payments, etc can be availed on the official website.
The bank provides mobile banking facilities as well.
- Corp EASE: The account-holders of this bank can download and install the app- Corp EASE to avail all banking facilities including balance check, fund transfer, mini statements, etc.
- Corp E-Passbook: With this, the account holders will be able to view their transactions and also check their balance. This can be used in both modes,i.e, online and offline.
The account-holders of Corporation Bank can also contact the toll-free number 18004253555. This is the customer care number and customers can contact the bank from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the working days. All queries regarding account balance will be addressed after successful verification.
We hope that this article on Corporation Bank Missed Call Enquiry was helpful for you.