Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC) has now merged with Punjab National Bank(PNB). OBC has now made many different ways to get mini statements, check balances, etc available to its account holders. These services are available through net banking, missed call/ SMS banking, and mobile banking. Read ahead to know more about OBC Balance Check and Mini Statements Via Missed Call, SMS and Net Banking.
OBC Balance Check and Mini Statements Via Missed Call, SMS and Net Banking.
- You can give a missed call on 91-8067205767. The missed call should be given from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- The call will get disconnected after 2-3 rings. The details will then be sent to the same number within a few minutes.
- The customers can send a text message on 9915622622
- The following format needs to be used: Ac/BAL (Enter the 14 digit account number). The mini statement will shortly be sent to the same phone number.
Also read: Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry (ALL BEST Methods)
- The mini statement can also be availed by internet banking. You just need your username and password for the net banking services.
- Login to your account. Go to the account statement. Enter the date for which you want the mini statement.
- Click on submit. The mini statement will appear on your screen.
- You can take a printout of the mini statement or save it.
These were the ways for OBC Balance Check and Mini Statements Via Missed Call, SMS and Net Banking.