If you’re an account holder in the Andhra Bank you must know all the methods through which you can see the account balance. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry is very easy. With the help of many services such as internet banking, mobile banking, SMS services, and missed call, you can easily check the balance. Founded by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya, Andhra bank was a Public Sector, medium-sized bank of India. The headquarters of this bank was in Hyderabad, Telangana. In August 2019, as per the announcements made by the Minister of Finance, Andhra bank got merged with Union Bank of India in April 2020.
In this article, we will tell you easy ways for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry:
1. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed call
To check Andhra Account Balance by a Missed call, you are supposed to follow the following steps:
- Dial 09223011300 to give a missed call from the registered mobile number.
- After short rings, the call will disconnect automatically.
- Next, you will get the Bank Balance via SMS.
This service will be available to those users only who have a registered mobile number with Andhra Bank.
2. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via Internet Banking
Customers who have registered for Internet Banking can log in to the bank’s portal by entering a login Id and password.
You can check the balance through the following steps:
- Go to Accounts> Inquire> Account Summary> Actions> Quick view (This is for a Quick view)
- Go to Accounts> Inquire> Account Summary> Actions> Account Statement. (This is for the Account Statement)
3. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via Mobile Banking
Andhra Bank has personal apps.
AB Tej and Andhra Bank e-Passbook are the two apps with which you can see the balance.
- AB Tej – You can download the AB Tej application on your android or iOS devices and can use services such as Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, fund transfers, cheque book requests, etc.
- Andhra Bank e-Passbook- customers can check their account balance through this app. However, this app is available for Android users only.
4. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via ATM
You can also visit the ATM for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry.
The steps for the balance enquiry via ATM are-
- Swipe your Andhra Bank ATM Card.
- Enter the 4-digit pin.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry’.
- The balance will appear on the ATM.
5. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via Toll-free Number
You can dial1800 425 1515 to know about the account statements and much more.
It is very important to know about all the ways for Bank Balance Enquiry. Many of the account holders do not know Bank Balance Enquiry methods and they keep visiting the branch to know the same. But with the advancement in technology, you can see your balance easily.