Bank of Baroda is India’s International bank that offers Internet banking services, accounts, loans, and other financial services. The bank has been in service for a long now providing promising and upgraded facilities to its customers. Let’s proceed further to know about essential facilities availed by the bank.
Balance Enquiry in Bank of Baroda
How To Register For Bank of Baroda missed call banking?
To get the advantages of BOB missed call banking, the customers need to complete a one-time registration procedure by visiting the nearest branch of the same bank. The bank executive will lead you through the process through which you can utilize the benefits.
By Missed Call:
- Customers can enquire about their remaining balance in their account through a missed call.
- To avail of this service, customers need to register through their linked mobile number.
- Also, customers should make sure that their latest mobile number should be updated with their bank account. If not, then this facility will be invalid for the customers.
|Bank of Baroda toll-free number for balance Enquiry: 8468001111
Aside from the missed call facility, the bank has optimized the methods for checking their unused amount in the bank account. Customers can look over their account balance through other modes too.
This is supposed to be the easiest method of all for BOB customers.
- Open the keypad and dial*99*48# and your screen will flash the apt amount left in your account.
- This procedure takes a minute to show the results.
SMS services these days have eased our work as it consumes less time. The customers of BOB can check their account balance through SMS in one go. Entre BAL last 4 digits of account number
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) not only gives out money but updates you about the balance the account has. Visit the Bank of Baroda ATM or any other ATM and follow the guidelines below to know your balance.
- Firstly, swipe your debit card and withdraw a reasonable amount.
- Before opting for cancel, your screen will pop multiple options. Click on to ‘Check balance’
- Next, click ‘Mini Statement’. The machine will issue a receipt.
- This receipt will update you about your last 10 transactions and at the end of the slip, you’ll find the amount left in your account.
Through Net Banking:
Net banking is a handy way to enquire about the balance. Although, it may consume more time but shows reliable results.
- Visit https://www.bankofbaroda.in/baroda-connect-internet-banking.htm
- Clicking on the link will lead you to the web page where the customers of BOB have to enter their username and password.
- Once you log in, the screen will flash information about previous transactions and the unused money in your account.
Bank has always been at our service and we believe them. To keep its customers glued, they constantly upgrade their service to provide the money on move. Balance enquiry with these satisfying methods is certainly the most favorite way for the customers to keep themselves alert about their savings.