If you aren’t able to listen the audio from Technica turntable, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Verify that your turntable power adapter is connected to both the ends of the turntable and to the confirmed working power outlet.
- Step 2: If the amplifier and speaker don’t have a preamp, then assure that the switch is in the line position. (If available)
- Step 3: If the turntable has no internal preamp, make sure that the external preamp is powered on and all RCA connectivity and grounding cables are safe.
- Step 4: Verify that your amplifier, as well as a speaker, is powered on.
- Step 5: Remove the playback of the stylus protector if it’s still on the stylus. Secure that the stylus does not come down with it.
Also Read: Procedure To Upgrade RAM On MacBook Pro & Mini
Also Read: Technique For Drivers And Passengers Switching Seats