There are many cars in which the right & left seats are specific but there are a few that are interchangeable. If your car seats have similar features and can be controlled by a remote with an attached seat belt from the pillars then you don’t need to try. But if you want to experiment, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Every seat is held on with four bolts with an electric harness plugged under your seat.
- Step 2: Take them out and try to reinstall one on the other side.
- Step 3: If this technique works, you have successfully finished the job.
- Step 4: If the bolts are not lining up properly, you have to put back the seats in their original place and forget about the technique.
- Step 5: Line up the holes and tighten up the bolts appropriately. A passenger’s seat does not contain the safety features of a driver’s seat.
Also Read: Apple Join Hands With Hyundai To Manufacture Self-Driven Car