Follow the steps mentioned below if you want to check what are the posts you have liked on Facebook
- Step 1: Click on your name present in the blue stripe at the top of the Facebook page.
- Step 2: After your profile opens, select the option of the ‘View Activity log button’ present on the right side of the profile picture.
- Step 3: Filter out your log, and check the post that you have liked.
- Step 4: For this, select the ‘Like Button’ present on the left side of the screen.
- Step 5: Now it will show you the posts you liked
Also Read: Why Does My Music Stop When I Open Facebook?