PDF files may also get corrupted, and any external threat can compromise the integrity of a PDF file. As a result, you could occasionally get an error notice when processing the documents, such as – “Cannot open the PDF” or “An error occurred while opening this document.” You can find exactly what you’re looking for with the Recovery Toolbox For PDF, the problems that stopped you from accessing your PDF file will be thoroughly analyzed, and it will make an effort to fix the damaged PDF file.
Unfortunately, many do not know how to repair their damaged files quickly and painlessly in just a few clicks using https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ – for any device and operating system (Android, iOS, macOS, Windows) and https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/ – for Windows only.
Since the launch of the PDF in 1990, users have been complaining about the inefficiency of the corrupt PDF recovery solutions offered by Adobe. Unlike Microsoft, there has been practically nothing offered by Adobe to help users solve their problems with PDF data corruption. You may spend long hours searching the Adobe Help & Support website for a solution to your problem and find only this:
METHOD 1: HOW TO FIX A CORRUPTED PDF FILE ONLINE
- Open the page https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ on any browser and on any device (9 languages supported).
- Select a corrupt PDF file.
- Enter your e-mail address – the program will send you an e-mail notification about the recovery result in case the browser closes, or the online connection is interrupted.
- Click Next Step.
- When you upload your corrupted document to the service, the corrupted PDF file recovery online tool will examine the content of the Adobe Acrobat document. The newly created file will have all the accurate data from the corrupted Adobe Acrobat document. If a PDF is in an invalid format, the online service produces a duplicate of it while retaining as much information as possible and does not repair the damaged PDF file.
- When a PDF can’t be opened, look at what the service has recovered. The number and kinds of objects that were restored and saved are listed on the preview page. The recovered PDF file that won’t open may also be seen in a series of screenshots.
- Complete the payment for the online service of PDF file recovery for as low as US$10 /1Gb by clicking Next Step.
- Download the recovered Adobe Acrobat document and open it in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader.
Also Read: Protecting Your PDF With A Safe Password
METHOD 2: HOW TO OPEN DAMAGED PDF FILES OFFLINE WITH THE RECOVERY TOOLBOX FOR PDF
- Download the software Recovery Toolbox for PDF: https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/
- Install Recovery Toolbox for PDF on your PC.
- Select the damaged document on the first working page of the PDF repair toolbox.
- Start the analysis of why the damaged PDF file won’t open with Adobe Acrobat by clicking Next.
- Select the version of the PDF document and save the Adobe document with the recovered data.
- Choose if you would like to compress data in the recovered PDF document.
- Choose the name to save the recovered document.
- Complete saving the repaired PDF data to a new document.
HOW TO OPEN DAMAGED PDF FILES FOR FREE USING THE RECOVERY TOOLBOX FOR PDF
Recovery Toolbox for PDF allows you to open damaged PDF files of an Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader document and display a list of objects and data found in the damaged PDF file on the program page. Further, it is possible to export the recovered data from an open PDF file to a new *.pdf file, which you can then work within Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader or another program
Also Read: How To Remove PDF Pages
WHY DO PDF FILES GET DAMAGED OR CORRUPT?
It is rather challenging to determine why the files containing crucial data become damaged.
It could be due to various reasons not limited to:
- Error syncing data in your Adobe cloud folder on a local device: Due to connectivity issues, issues with time settings, or issues with checksum verification, the synchronization of PDF files between a computer, tablet, or phone and the cloud service fails and results in an error.
- Autosave mode: In the event of a system or PDF reader breakdown, power interruption, or abrupt application termination, autosave is a function that safeguards data. While a file is open, Autosave merely creates a temporary safety cache file. Under normal conditions, the Autosave temporary file is erased as soon as it is closed, but occasionally, files are not successfully stored due to an autosave mode error.
- Opening the same file with different software: Every software you use to open a PDF file performs a few minimal adjustments so that the file will fit the software’s user interface. However, if you continuously open the same file with different applications, it may eventually undergo significant changes and become corrupted.
- Hard Disk problems: Faulty hard disks are a major contributor to the loss of files or the way they get corrupted. A slight crash causes some data to be inadvertently lost.
- The encoding used by e-mail service providers: E-mail service providers occasionally encrypt large files, including PDFs. However, they are not decoded on the receiving end, making them appear corrupt. Sending large PDF files zipped is recommended to prevent such a failure.
- The mixed page orientation in a saved file: a PDF file may have its page orientation hidden somewhere in its depths. For example, when opened, the PDF is viewed as 210 mm x 297 mm in portrait orientation. But somewhere in the file, the orientation is landscape. The mixed page orientation may ruin the file while saving.
- Unstable power supply and an unreliable internet connection: Many errors could arise when downloading a PDF file. An unreliable internet connection is one of these mistakes. It might also be the result of a concurrently occurring download being interrupted.
ADVANTAGES OF RECOVERY TOOLBOX FOR PDF
The reasons why you should use Recovery Toolbox for PDF include:
- Compatible with all operating systems, it works well on most devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- There is no file size restriction, and all versions and sizes of PDF files may be restored.
- Full support for PDF file recovery.
- The capacity to correct several logical flaws brought about by vulnerabilities in popular PDF generation tools
- Saving recovered data into a new, properly formatted, and compacted PDF file
- Supports the output of recovered data to compressed or non-compressed PDF documents
- Full fixing compatibility with major Windows versions: Windows 8 and Windows 10
- PDF Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs a .pdf right from Adobe Acrobat
- Online service for recovering PDF files with minimum action required.
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND RECOVERY TOOLBOX FOR PDF
This PDF recover software will enable you to read PDF files that cannot be opened by Adobe Acrobat or using any regular file viewers and save them as a new, fixed document. This may occur following any occurrence, including a virus infection, a hardware crash, or a software issue. Repairing faulty PDF files with Recovery Toolbox for PDF will store the data in a new document. A newly saved, intact document that can be opened, viewed, and read after recovery. The tool examines a corrupt file with the .pdf extension and extracts as many content pages as possible from opened original files.
Also Read: Guide in Converting Word Documents to PDF
ABOUT RECOVERY TOOLBOX
Recovery Toolbox is a Varna (Bulgaria)-based software developer, ISV vendor, and distributor company operating globally since 2003. Our multinational team of software engineers specializes in developing and introducing easy-to-use practical tools for data recovery, repair, and backup. Over the past 20 decades, more than 100 thousand customers have endorsed Recovery Toolbox’s data care solutions tailored to the needs of end-users and enterprises. We offer industry-leading online data recovery/repair technology and offline data recovery software to repair a wide range of corrupted and damaged files. Being an ISDEF member, we have made every effort to provide users with innovative, value-added data recovery software products, making us one of the most trusted data care companies in the world.
POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THE RECOVERY TOOLBOX FOR PDF REPAIR TOOL
Recovery Toolbox is one of the world’s most trusted data care companies.
Over the past 20 years, more than 100,000 customers (both individual users and enterprises) have endorsed their data care software solutions. See what users are saying about Recovery Toolbox for PDF:
“Fantastic software worked with ease.”
“Did its job perfectly and recovered the whole 600 MB file without any issues.”
“Saved data and worked like a gem.”
“10/10 I cannot be more relieved and happy … This worked perfectly … this one recovered my … file fast and perfectly without corruption.”
“Recovery Toolbox perfectly extracted all data from a damaged disk … The recovery process was surprisingly quick”
“100% of the data was recovered … I must say, I’m very impressed! Cute little easy-to-use program; I highly recommend it!”