Zomato is taking extra care in coronavirus pandemic to ensure food that is provided to the customer goes through multiple safety checks before it reaches the doorsteps.
Safety Check List According To Zomato
- All our restaurant partners sanitize their kitchens every few hours
- It is compulsory for restaurant staff to use protective masks in kitchens.
- Staff is allowed to work only if their body temperature is below 99°F
- Just like restaurant staff, our delivery partners go through daily temperature checks.
- While on duty, all our delivery partners wear masks.
- Before picking up every order, our delivery partners wash/sanitize their hands
- Contact Tracing of delivery partners is done using Aarogya Setu (by Govt. of India)
- Contactless Delivery helps our riders maintain social distancing with you.
With these 8 Max safety measures, zomato is trying to make your order safe at every step.