JIO is a big Telecom company in India known for its free internet, calls, and SMS services. However, if you have misconfigured the SMS center number, you may face several issues and won’t send or receive SMS from your Jio Number.
Now, the question is how to fix the Jio Sms center number? We will provide you with the guidelines through which you can change your JIO SMS center number and sort out the message sending errors. We have also put up a list of JIO Message Center Numbers for all the states.
What is the SMS center number?
Message center number is one of the important factors that manages the functioning of SMS sending and receiving processes. It is the medium of sending messages from one device to another. How does it work?
A user sends a message> message reaches SMS center> SMS center forwards the message to its original recipient.
Also read: Message Sending Failed in JIO Sim
How to Change Jio SMS Center Number?
There are two ways to change the message center number. The first is through USSD Code and the second is via Default settings:
- First, dial – *#*#4636#*#*
- Now, you will see four options:
- Phone information
- Battery information
- Usages statistics
- WLAN information
- Next, click on ‘Phone information and scroll down till the time you see the SMSC option.
- Click on the “refresh” button.
- Check your current number and change it by using the number mentioned above.
- Click “update”
Now you have changed your SMS center number successfully.
- Open the “messages” folder.
- Click on : > click “settings”.
- Click on “advanced” settings.
- Now click on the SMS center.
- You will see a default JIO message center number on your screen. Now change this number from the list provided below.
- Next, click on “Save”.
JIO Message Center Number:
|States||Jio Message Center Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||+91 9885005444|
|Himachal Pradesh||+91 7010075009|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91 7010075009|
|Madhya Pradesh||+91 7010075009|
|North East||+91 7012075009|
Now, as we have provided all the details about the JIO message center number you can easily fix the issues of sending messages. Being a Jio user you must know about these tricks to avail offers and free services.