This is a comprehensive guide on how to generate Airtel duplicate bills for any postpaid connection that one might have. A lot of people often live in the dilemma on how to get a duplicate bill when it comes to their postpaid connections. But here they can easily get that in the steps mentioned below:
Duplicate Postpaid Bill For Airtel:
- Just log on to: https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare
- Log in with your mobile number and password or if you don’t know password enter OTP
- Click on you account profile to know more about your usage and last bill details
- Click on billing section to know about your bill details of your current month
- If you are looking for current month bill you can download directly
- If you want to download old bill details click on billing history (last bill payment), click on view details and download your old bill
Also Read: Airtel Emergency Credit Talktime
Duplicate Bill Generated Via Phone
- You can easily request the generation of a duplicate bill from your mobile phone. Call on 121 or 543219 and request for the generation of a duplicate bill for your Airtel number.
- You will be able to get the information about the last bill paid and the amount that was being paid on which date.
- Information about current unpaid bills can also be asked from the Customer Care department and they will be able to help you with the details.
Also Read: Deactivate Airtel Sim
Duplicate Copy Of Your Broadband Or Fixed Line Connection
- You just need to log on to: https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare/broadband/
- Login with your mobile number and password
- Click on broadband under you account section to check your broadband usage and billing details
- Click on billing details section to know more about your bill details and download the bill
- To download the old bill click on billing history, click on view details and download old bill details .
Note: “You can try an alternative way by visiting the nearest Airtel store in your locality. Walk straight to the billing counter and briefly explain the matter of concern. You may be asked for a valid justification regarding the loss of the original bill but you will get a duplicate bill from the store.”