If you face failure while opening GeForce experience on Windows, an error is displayed on the screen such as:
- ‘Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience’
- ‘Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0X0001’.
- ‘Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0X0003’.
You don’t need to worry now. Many Windows users have reported this error just like you. The most important thing to know is that you don’t need the help of a third party because you can do it on your own. We have explained a few fixes regarding ‘GeForce experience error code 0X0003’. Try the method one by one to check which one works for you.
Methods To Solve GeForce experience error code 0X0003
Method 1: Nvidia Services Force Restart
There might be a possibility of disabling Nvidia Services that can turn out to be a reason for GeForce experience error code 0X0003. Conduct Nvidia Services Force Restart such as Nvidia Display service, Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Local system c ontainer, etc & check if your error gets fixed.
- Step 1: Press the’ R+ Windows’ key and enter the text ‘msc’ and press ‘Enter’ for opening the application of Windows services.
- Step 2: In-service window, locate every Nvidia service, right-click on any one of them and select the option of ‘Restart’ for restarting the services of Nvidia. If you see that the services do not get started, right-click on it and select the option of ‘Start’ to begin the procedure.
Also Read: Nvidia Display Settings are not Available – 7 EASY Fixes
Method 2: Permit Service of Nvidia Telemetry for Desktop Interaction
- Step 1: Ensure that the service of Nvidia telemetry is having a desktop interaction. Follow method 1 to enter into the screen of services.
- Step 2: Look out for ‘Nvidia Telemetry Container’. Choose the option of ‘Properties’ after you right-click on it.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Log On’ tab and ensure to mark the check box of ‘Allow service to interact with desktop’. Tap on the option of ‘Apply’.
Also Read: Fatal Directx Error FFXIV (BEST FIX)
Method 3: Nvidia Components Reinstallation
If the components of Nvidia are corrupted, you can go for an Nvidia components reinstallation that consists of an Nvidia driver and check if it resolves GeForce experience error code 0X0003.
- Step 1: Press the’ R + Windows’ key simultaneously and enter ‘cpl’ to open the window of ‘Programs and features’.
- Step 2: Look out for every Nvidia program in the present window. Uninstall each one of them with a right-click.
- Step 3: Restart your PC and download ‘GeForce Experience‘ again. This automatically downloads & installs the missing drivers’ latest versions.
- Step 4: After the completion of the download, again restart your PC and check out if the GeForce experience error code 0X0003 is eliminated or not.
Method 4: Use Winsock Reset Command to Fix the Problem of the Network Adapter
- Step 1: Go to the ‘Command Prompt Windows 10‘. Press the’ R + Windows’ key simultaneously and enter the text ‘cmd’ and press ‘Shift + Ctrl + Enter’ to open the Command prompt (administrator).
- Step 2: Type ‘netsh Winsock reset’ in the window of the Command prompt. Press ‘Enter’ to enforce the command & it will reset the network adapter.
Method 5: Nvidia Graphics Driver Update
- Step 1: Go to the ‘Device manager windows 10‘. Press the’ X + Windows’ key and select the option of ‘Device manager’ for opening it.
- Step 2: Expand ‘Display adapters’. Right-click on the card of ‘Nvidia graphics’ and select ‘Update driver’ for updating it.
Elimination of GeForce experience error code 0X0003 is not a tough task. You just need to follow the provided instructions perfectly to ensure that the fault is not from your side. If it persists, you can contact the service centre to sort out the issue. Follow our website for more tips and tricks to solve computer errors.