Every day you’ll get to see numerous new content on YouTube and that’s why one never gets bored of it. But at times, you might not like to watch something new, instead, you want to play a video on the loop because watching it, again and again, makes you feel good. If you learn how to put a song on repeat on YouTube, it can be very helpful for you because you are developing a new skill in yourself and also you can make your video play on loop. Here are a few methods that will help you in learning ‘How to put a song on repeat on YouTube’ easily.
Method 1: Looping Video On YouTube
There is no repeat button on the dashboard of YouTube. Nevertheless, you can find an option of ‘Loop’ that will work exactly as the repeat mode does. Just by tapping on the option of ‘Loop’, you can put your favorite video on repeat and can easily listen to it over and over again until you wish to. The ‘Loop’ option will be available only when you are accessing video on your PC and not on your mobile phone. To play a YouTube video on ‘Loop’ follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Play the video on YouTube and right-click on the video.
- Step 2: You’ll see a menu, there you can see an option of ‘Loop’. Click on it to play the video on repeat mode.
Method 2: Make Single Video Playlist
As we have discussed in method 1, mobile phone users cannot find the option of ‘Loop’ on YouTube which indicates mobile phone users need some other alternative to play a YouTube video on repeat.
We have found a trick for such users that will sort out the issue of repeat mode for mobile phone users. You can create a playlist of your favorite video on YouTube.
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to play the video on YouTube and select the ‘+ button’ that is present on the right side of the video.
- Step 2: Make a playlist by adding the video.
- Step 3: You can make the playlist on repeat mode. Now your favorite video can be played on repeat mode even on your mobile phone.
Method 3: Using Desktop Mode On Web Browser (Chrome)
There’s no direct option of ‘Looping’ a video on YouTube via its application or the website. But you have an option to use chrome to play a YouTube video on repeat.
- Step 1: Open YouTube and select the ‘Three-dot’ button present at the top-right side of the screen and choose the ‘Desktop site’ option.
- Step 2: Now you can use all the options on YouTube including the option of ‘Loop’ as well.
- Step 3: After loading the YouTube desktop version, press and hold on to the video to select the ‘Loop’ option.
Method 4: Using Extensions Of Google Chrome
The leading extension for looping any video on YouTube is the ‘Looper‘. You just need to download the extension, the rest of the work will be done by the extension to play your video on ‘Loop’. After you have successfully installed the extension, you can see the icon of ‘Loop’ just next to the ‘Share’ option.
- Step 1: Click on it to see the menu of the extension.
- Step 2: Set the number of repeats. You can also select the particular portion that you want to put on the repeat mode.
Method 5: Using Websites (YouTube Loop)
There are a few third-party websites that can help you to play any YouTube video on repeat. Such websites won’t ask you to log in to your YouTube account. So your private information is secured. These websites can work on all devices. On the phone, you can access it via any web browser and web.
Though you will find numerous websites, ‘YouTube Loop‘ is the best. It will allow you to repeat the complete video as well as the specific portion of the video.
- Step 1: Open the video on YouTube and copy its link.
- Step 2: Now open the third-party website and paste the video link on it.
- Step 3: As soon as the website recognizes the video, you’ll see the video controls.
Method 6: Third-Party Application
If none of the methods works for you, use any third-party application on your device. The working principle of such applications is the same as the desktop version but the options are more convenient because they can reside on your device’s home screen. You can use ‘Musepic’ from Google Play Store. After you have installed the application, find out the video that you want to keep on ‘Repeat Mode’ in YouTube. Numerous options will be available on the screen that will help you to keep the video in the loop.
Also Read: Youtube Entry Into The Short Video World
When the video is too good, we like to hear it again and again. Many users are still not aware of the YouTube loop mode. Some of you might have heard about it but don’t know how to access it. Here we have sorted out the issue by explaining 6 different methods on how to play a video on repeat mode on YouTube. Try it out and let us know how it worked out for you.