For editing and viewing your Instagram account, Picuki.com can be used. You have unlimited time to check and edit Instagram followers, stories, and profiles. In addition to this, you also have an option to add and tag location. If any Instagram hashtag is trending , you can look for that as well such as #viralvideos. There’s also a feature for viewing comments and likes on any post. It’s fun to access Picuki and share it with family and friends through social networks. If you’re unable to access such features, you generally ask why is Picuki not working. Is it down? If it’s down from your side, numerous possible fixes can help you in resolving the issue and once again you can access all the features of Picuki.
Brief On Picuki
- Photos, profiles and stories on Instagram can be well-edited via Picuki.
- You can use this application regularly to access Instagram.
- Recent stories of the Instagram users that you follow can be seen.
- Instagram posts can be well-edited to post on your Instagram account.
- It’s convenient to check Instagram activities by Picuki.
- Logging into your Instagram account via Picuki does not take much time.
- It’s easy to use Picuki and check who’s up to what.
Anonymity Level Of Picuki
- The anonymity level of Picuki is 100%. Nobody will find out if you have checked their Instagram stories via Picuki.
- You’ll be able to find out who’s using your pictures through the application. There’s no need to worry about people knowing anything related to your account.
- The work of Picuki is highly amazing and the best solution for every Instagram user. Half of the users recently reported that the page of Picuki is not working up to the mark while for others the app is running smoothly.
- The complaints reported are majorly from U.S.A users. To access the features of Picuki, simply visit its official website ‘https://picuki.com’ from any web browser. To know more about Picuki, you should visit the site that contains all the important information regarding Picuki.
Also Read: How To Make Slow-Motion Videos On Instagram
5 Major Benefits Of Picuki
- Accessibility: You can easily access this application anytime and on any device.
- Live Display: There’s no need to wait for so long. Check what’s going on recently on Instagram.
- Enhance Uniqueness: You have multiple widgets to use to enhance your Instagram profile. You can create multiple gadgets. The devices that you can create are a post list, camera, date counter, etc.
- Filter and sizes: You can use the filters of Instagram to add filters to the photos that you want to post by using the description, scope, and other options of the filters. Picuki helps in doing all these things with ease. You have the power to edit the description and title of the photo.
Reasons Which Leads To Unstable Functioning Of Picuki
The users of Picuki claimed that the admin of Picuki has been hacked therefore, it’s not working. The Instagram admin was hacked but users are unaware of this fact. It affected the page and that’s why it’s not functioning up to the mark. After repairing it, users get their Instagram accounts back. That’s why you don’t have to worry about this. Here are some reasons listed below that explain why is Picuki not working. Is it down?
- The URL of the website is broken. When users tried to open the link of Picuki, they failed. The link is not available. It looks like, the app address is not known. If the site URL is broken then you will not get any results in the Google search
- Picuki was hacked. When a hacker compromises the website and application of Picuki, it does not function appropriately. This is the major cause why the URL of the site is broken.
- No check of privacy by Picuki. It has the identity and privacy of the user. You can’t look for your privacy. If you don’t have a pin or password, it’s difficult to find someone’s Instagram account.
5 Methods That Can Fix The Error
Method 1: Check the status of the Picuki server
Google the status of the Picuki server to find out the reason ‘Why is Picuki not working. Is it down’. If the server of Picuki is down i.e. the status of Picuki is offline, you can’t access Picuki.
Method 2: Remove the Cache of the Web browser
The cache might consist of corrupted files that can disrupt the functionality of Picuki. That’s why it is recommended to remove the cache of the web browser. To erase it, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Launch the preferred web browser.
- Step 2: You can see ‘three dots’ present in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap your finger on the option of ‘More tool’. Select the option of ‘clear browsing data’.
- Step 4: Select the duration of time and accordingly select the check boxes of the cached files and images and other site cookies.
- Step 5: Tap on the option of ‘Clear data’.
Method 3: Using VPN
If method 2 is not working appropriately, you should try using VPN. Install and use VPN while accessing Picuki from any web browser. This way you can access VPN from anywhere.
Method 4: Check Internet Stability
- The most common and basic cause for the issue of ‘Why is Picuki not working. Is it down’ is the unstable or poor internet connection.
- If the device is not connected to a proper internet connection, it leads to the inappropriate functioning of the app.
- Change the internet connection source and see if it’s working now.
Method 5: Restart the device
If none of the methods is working, restart the device. A restart fixes all the bugs in the device and the app.
Picuki is a great application for accessing Instagram accounts while maintaining the factor of anonymity. Users have recently reported a common issue ‘Why is Picuki not working. Is it down’? We have explained the answers to both questions so that it might get easy for you to fix it with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why does the story of Picuki not work?
The problem might lie in the internet connection. If the Picuki services are not working properly, check if the device is connected to the internet. Afterwards, clear the cache and data of the browser or app.
Why does Picuki not load much?
Many users have reported that Picuki does not load the stories on Instagram. To fix this issue, simply clear the cache of the app or browser through which you are accessing Picuki.