If you want to stay in touch with your old friends, Snapchat is the best app for you. The concept of the disappearing message was extreme and people use this feature a lot. Other social media have developed the same concept just like Snapchat such as the vanish mode of Instagram, one-time message appearance on WhatsApp, etc. Though the recent updates of Snapchat comes with cool features such as games and Minis too. In the upcoming section of this article, we will be discussing a ‘How to create a Snapchat shortcut for a group of people?’. This feature is very helpful and you can send snaps to all your favorite people with a single click.
Shortcuts In Snapchat
Snapchat has now included one more feature in its update and that is the feature of Shortcut. Do you know about the owl Snapchat widget? If yes, then accessing this feature will be very easy for you. The discontinuation of the use of the widget was because many users found it annoying. The Snapchat recent update has now included a modern way of making shortcuts within the app. Now you can speed up the method of delivering snaps by accessing this feature. You have to make a group for shortcuts and send them snaps just by a single click on the option of ‘Select all’. This way Snapchat has made the streak maintenance aspect much easier.
Also Read: Sneak Peak: How To Half Swipe On Snapchat
Stepwise Guideline To Create A Snapchat Shortcut
- Step 1: Go to the app and log in to your Snapchat account.
- Step 2: Select any picture from the camera roll or take a snap.
- Step 3: Select the button of ‘Send To’ for opening the contact list.
- Step 4: To display the cursor, tap on ‘Send To’ present on the top of your screen.
- Step 5: Now, select the button of ‘Create Shortcut’.
- Step 6: You’ll see a new page on the screen. Select the field of ‘Choose Emoji’ and select the emoji that you want to keep as a sign of shortcut.
- Step 7: After selecting the emoji, choose your friends from the contact list to create a group.
- Step 8: At last, tap on the option of ‘Create Shortcut’.
The frequent Snapchat updates are bringing on the best features that not just save our time and effort but bring fun as well. One such feature is a Snapchat shortcut. Many users are still confused while creating a Snapchat shortcut. But not now, as we have provided the easiest method, it will surely help you in understanding ‘How to create a Snapchat shortcut for a group of people?’ in minutes. This feature has ended the load of selecting individual names for sending snaps. Try out this feature and send as many snaps you want to send to your friends & family members.