While uploading any short video on TikTok, users try to add some 3D effects to it to make it more effective. TikTok has provided numerous features to create a unique video. If you are a frequent user of TikTok, you must have observed a new trend in which TikTok users are uploading their 3D images that look like the picture is alive. You must be stunned after seeing it and wondering how’s this possible? In this article, we will be explaining to you ‘How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?’ and go along with the trend.
TikTok 3D Photo Effect
You might be wondering whether this new effect of 3D photos on TikTok is possible on your iOS device or within TikTok. Well, we have jotted down the answers to all your queries below.The effect of the 3D photo was made by using Capcut, an editing program that comprises the 3D zoom style. By using this style, it zooms in on the picture of the person and eliminates the background to provide a 3D look. You can apply this 3D zoom style to as many photos you wish to for making your photos more lively in the format of video.
If you are unaware of Capcut, we will be giving you a brief about it. It is an editing program made by ByteDance, the company that produced TikTok.It is a free program for Android and iOS users and you can perform editing from simple to intermediate levels like background removal, using color filters, stabilization addition, applying chroma key, masking, etc. Along with the features of editing a video, you can also use the audio library of Capcut for free for adding numerous sound clips to any video of yours.
Requirements for Making a 3D Zoom On Capcut
There’s no need for a high-end smartphone or camera apart from a basic application & some other additional parameters which are mentioned below.
- iOS or Android phone
- Installed Capcut app from Google play store or App store.
- Methods for Applying 3D Zoom on Capcut
Before we move ahead, ensure that ByteDance’s Capcut application is successfully installed on your smartphone. After this, we can proceed further.
1. Adding Favorite Photos
- Step 1: Launch the Capcut on your phone and click on the option of ‘New Project’ present on the home screen of the app.
- Step 2: When the next screen is displayed, you have to select some pictures of yours from the phone’s library. You have to select only those photos that are relevant to the video and are of high quality.
- Step 3: If you genuinely want to follow the trend of TikTok, you have to select only 11 photos, but if you want more photos to be added to your video, you can select more than 11 photos as well. The order of photos in the video will be the same as the order that you kept while selecting them for your video.
- Step 4: After the end of the selection procedure, for adding the 3D zoom effect, click on the ‘Add button’ present at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Step 5: Your every selected photograph will be added to a new project of Capcut.
2. Adding 3D Zoom Style
- Step 1: After you see every selected photograph inside a project timeline, click on the picture that you want to highlight.
- Step 2: After highlighting the selected picture, go to the bottom toolbar and swipe left unless the style option comes.
- Step 3: Click on the option of ‘Style’ located below.
- Step 4: The section of Style opens up on Capcut. Select the style of ‘3D Zoom’ to use on your selected photographs.
- Step 5: Capcut will now produce a video that includes a ‘3D zoom’ style on the selected photographs.
- Step 6: Repeat the mentioned steps for other selected photographs as well. There’s no need of repeating the complete procedure, just swipe right to scroll the timeline and tap on the option of ‘3D Zoom’.
- Step 7: After applying the effect of 3D zoom, select the icon of the tick mark located at the bottom right corner of the screen to assign the changes.
- Step 8: Now you can save your video by skipping the upcoming sections of alterations.
The provided instructions have now answered your question ‘How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?’ Now you can create lively and vibrant videos on TikTok by adding the 3D zoom effect to your favourite pictures. TikTok viewers are liking this trend a lot. So there’s a probability of hitting more likes on your video via implementing this latest trend. It’s just that you have to understand & follow these guidelines carefully to avoid any last-minute ruckus bumping into your video.