If you find a way to style your text while sending it your knowns, it would be great for you and for the others who are reading your text because bold, underlined, or italicized texts look amazing. But, at present, you’ll observe the standard font in the texts while texting from the default message application of your iPhone. To bold your texts, you need to edit the message settings of your iPhone. You must be wondering if it is possible to bold the text on an iPhone and if yes, then how to bold text on an iPhone.
Once you have changed the settings of the text messages to bold style, it’s for sure that you won’t be coming back to the default settings ever. Bolded texts can at times become an asset specifically in the context of professionalism. This article will surely help you to understand how to bold text on an iPhone.
Method For ‘How To Bold Text On iPhone’
Method 1: Bold Text Via Settings Application
Tech users are in the habit of complaining about the text readability on certain devices like iPhones, Android, iPad, Windows PC, etc. However, there’s a solution that can completely eradicate your readability issues and i.e. learn with us ‘how to bold text on iPhone’. Bold text messages can help a lot of people who have visual imperfections.
Bold texts have no negative implications, instead a lot many users prefer bold text over the standard font because of its aesthetic look. Follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Step 1: Launch the ‘Settings’ application of your iPhone that is located inside a folder named ‘Utilities’.
- Step 2: Tap on the option of ‘Display & Brightness.
- Step 3: Look out for the option of ‘Bold text’ and toggle the switch to the right to turn it on.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Step 5: Reboot your device. After completing the process, you have successfully enabled the bold text style on your device. You can observe it on the lock screen and home screen of your iPhone.
Method 2: Bold Text Via Subject Lines
- Step 1: Open the ‘Settings’ application of your device and tap on the option of ‘Messages’.
- Step 2: Toggle the switch of ‘Show Subject Field’ located under ‘SMS/MMS’ to the right side to turn it on.
- Step 3: Open the ‘Message’ application and tap on ‘Chart head’ which helps you to deliver and receive texts.
- Step 4: You’ll see the ‘Subject Field’ in the message box. Type anything you want, it will appear in bold style.
Also Read: iPhone X Recovery Mode: Update Process
As we have mentioned all the possible ways to bold text on the iPhone. Follow the steps appropriately and increase the level of your text readability by applying any of the above-mentioned methods. Besides, a bold text will always help you to stand out from the group texts.