Do you want to root your android? Do you need a manual with simple instructions to root Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V? Want to know the answers to the asked questions, then we can assure you that you have landed at a perfect site.
“Android 7.0 Nougat” update is the recent update that has been released for “Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920V”. Many of you have already installed this version of nougat.
In this vlog, we will describe complete working assistance to root “Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V”. While rooting, you need to stay careful as one wrong step can brick your device.
After-effects of rooting
If you root ” Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V”, you’ll be able to access many astonishing features that aren’t available in the non-rooted device such as you’ll be able to enhance the software code on your device or installation of some software that is not permitted by your device if it is non-rooted.
Features access after rooting
- Hidden features get unlocked and you’ll be able to install apps on your device that are incompatible.
- Apps such as Tasker can be easily installed to make everything automatic.
- “Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V” performance and battery life will get increased.
- While using any app on your device, you won’t see any ads after being blocked.
- Your data and apps will be backed up.
- Apps that are bloatware will be removed from your device.
- Flash ROM and Custom on Samsung Verizon galaxy note 5 roots.
- You’ll be able to customize your device according to your wish.
Essential conditions needed before rooting
- Make sure that you have installed android USB drivers on your PC.
- Debug the USB on the device.
- Follow the provided instructions carefully otherwise your device might face damages.
- We suggest you backup your data and apps before you proceed with rooting.
- Your battery charge should be more than 50-60℅ to avoid an unexpected shutdown.
Also Read: Security risks of rooting your smartphone
Technique to perform ” CF Auto-root pack” on “Verizon Galaxy Note 5 hiSM-G920V”
- Step 1: After installing and downloading the CF Auto-root pack, you are ready to move further:
A) Firstly, enable the debugging of the USB.
B) Along with the debugging of the USB, activate the developer option and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 2: Visit the “Settings” option of your device.
- Step 3: Select “About Phone”.
- Step 4: Tap 7-8 times on the option of build number until a toast message of ” Developer option enabled” displays.
C) After you activate the developer option, again go to the settings and select the option of “Enable USB debugging” from the developer option.
- Step 5: Open the “ODIN v3.11.1.exe” file by right-clicking and selecting the option of “Run as administrator”.
- Step 6: Reboot the device in download mode.
- Step 7: Connect the android device to your PC by USB cables.
- Step 8: After connecting the USB cords, a blue sign appears with ” ID: COM” that indicates that the device is now connected by Odin.
- Step 9: Go to the Odin again and add the file named “CF Auto-root.tar”.
- Step 10: Ensure for unchecking of re-partition. Check the options of F-Reset time and Auto-Reboot.
- Step 11: Select the “Start” button. Wait for the “Pass” message on the screen. After it displays, removes the phone from the part.
- Step 12:After the process completes, the message “PASSED” or “RESET” appears. It relies on the downloaded Odin version. Now the device has rebooted. You can now remove your phone.
Also read: Odin Tool Samsung Flash Download (Latest)
While rooting “Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V”, you need to stay calm and careful at each step to avoid any kind of damage or data loss. Every single step of rooting has been explained thoroughly with easy language after collecting the information from the official resources by our teammates. If you wish to root your device, go for it confidently.